- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Empty cart return page in v2.13
13 years 2 months ago #112164
by iwanczuk
Empty cart return page in v2.13 was created by iwanczuk
According to
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/17893...turn-page.html#17894
I should be able to specify a URI to go to when the cart is empty by editing the "option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" in the "checkout" tab of the configuration".
I have looked for this everywhere in v2.13 configuration and cannot find this option. What am I missing?
I have looked for this everywhere in v2.13 configuration and cannot find this option. What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112166
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Empty cart return page in v2.13
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds