- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Advanced Search Filter Options
13 years 2 months ago #115717
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
I tried pasting that to the bottom of my front end css and I'm afraid that didn't work...
}
.hikashop_cart_title{
background-color:#999999
}
#filter_Brewers_hikashop_category_information_menu_128[] option{
padding:2px;
}
That is the end of my css file, have I pasted that in correctly?
}
.hikashop_cart_title{
background-color:#999999
}
#filter_Brewers_hikashop_category_information_menu_128[] option{
padding:2px;
}
That is the end of my css file, have I pasted that in correctly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115721
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
Also for some reason it's displaying the filter again at the bottom of the search results, is it meant to be doing that?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by matps. Reason: Update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115773
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
The filters are displaying at the bottom because you have a module there (with the filters in it). The id of this module is 93.
About the css, I can't see the property so maybe you didn't saved the configuration. You have to paste it at the end of the front end css file and use this custom css.
About the css, I can't see the property so maybe you didn't saved the configuration. You have to paste it at the end of the front end css file and use this custom css.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115836
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
I'm definitely saved it, still not seeming to work though, weird!
The most pressing issue I've discovered though is sometimes the checkout will work, and sometimes it will take me to www.yourround.co.uk/CraftKeg/index.php/c...hikashop/?Itemid=179 , is there a reason it is being redirected to that page instead of the checkout? Like I say it doesn't do it everytime.
The most pressing issue I've discovered though is sometimes the checkout will work, and sometimes it will take me to www.yourround.co.uk/CraftKeg/index.php/c...hikashop/?Itemid=179 , is there a reason it is being redirected to that page instead of the checkout? Like I say it doesn't do it everytime.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
The checkout redirects to the menu that you selected in the "force a menu on checkout" of the configuration. This menu needs to be of the type "hikashop checkout" or it work work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115873
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
Hi Nicloas,
As you can see from the screenshot, I've got the checkout option selected. As I mentioned, it sometimes works and proceeds to the checkout just fine, but sometimes it redirects to www.yourround.co.uk/CraftKeg/index.php/c...hikashop/?Itemid=179 for whatever reason?
As you can see from the screenshot, I've got the checkout option selected. As I mentioned, it sometimes works and proceeds to the checkout just fine, but sometimes it redirects to www.yourround.co.uk/CraftKeg/index.php/c...hikashop/?Itemid=179 for whatever reason?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by matps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Advanced Search Filter Options
Hi,
Then I don't know. What is the menu item with the id 179 ? Cna you check it via the joomla menu manager ?
Did you select that menu item somewhere in HikaShop or joomla options ?
Then I don't know. What is the menu item with the id 179 ? Cna you check it via the joomla menu manager ?
Did you select that menu item somewhere in HikaShop or joomla options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds