Ask for a quote
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129268
by pulsarinformatique
Ask for a quote was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I'm looking for a solution to ask for a quote in hikashop. Not on existing products, but on products the user doesn't find on the website. For example he wants the quote of 2 produtcs A and B that he's looking for and that he did'n found, he send the ask for quote via hikashop. How could I do that please?
In advance thanks for your help
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I'm looking for a solution to ask for a quote in hikashop. Not on existing products, but on products the user doesn't find on the website. For example he wants the quote of 2 produtcs A and B that he's looking for and that he did'n found, he send the ask for quote via hikashop. How could I do that please?
In advance thanks for your help
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129288
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ask for a quote
Hi,
For what I understand, it's a Joomla contact form page.
Regards,
For what I understand, it's a Joomla contact form page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 11 months ago #129309
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Ask for a quote
Hello
No, it's not a joomla contact form.
We want to be able to have some products in the hikashop catalog the users can't buy but only ask for a quotation.
This product has to be handled as any other product except it can't be bought.
Instead of buying it, we want to show the user a special form with special fields.
It is important such products are handled in the hikashop way since the user has to be registered to ask for the quotation as if he would buy it. If the user is not registered in the hikashop tables, we need to go through the registration process as any other cart he would have filled. it is not just a Joomla registration.
thanks
Raphaelle
No, it's not a joomla contact form.
We want to be able to have some products in the hikashop catalog the users can't buy but only ask for a quotation.
This product has to be handled as any other product except it can't be bought.
Instead of buying it, we want to show the user a special form with special fields.
It is important such products are handled in the hikashop way since the user has to be registered to ask for the quotation as if he would buy it. If the user is not registered in the hikashop tables, we need to go through the registration process as any other cart he would have filled. it is not just a Joomla registration.
thanks
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129338
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Ask for a quote
Hi Raphaelle,
Reading this thread will probably help you :
Reading this thread will probably help you :
Why not use a contact form extension for that ?
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contact...edback/contact-forms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 11 months ago #129342
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Ask for a quote
Hello
thanks but again this is not what we are looking for, not at all!
Isn't there a way in Hikashop to set a product as 'non buyable' hence just giving the ability for the end user to ask for a quotation ?
Please re read my previous post where I explained why we need it to be integrated in the classical hikashop tunnel ?
thanks
Raphaelle
thanks but again this is not what we are looking for, not at all!
Isn't there a way in Hikashop to set a product as 'non buyable' hence just giving the ability for the end user to ask for a quotation ?
Please re read my previous post where I explained why we need it to be integrated in the classical hikashop tunnel ?
thanks
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129378
by Mohamed Thelji
You should then enable the catalogue mode through the "Catalogue mode" option of the page :"Hikahsop->System->Configuration->Features".
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Ask for a quote
Isn't there a way in Hikashop to set a product as 'non buyable' hence just giving the ability for the end user to ask for a quotation ?
You should then enable the catalogue mode through the "Catalogue mode" option of the page :"Hikahsop->System->Configuration->Features".
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 11 months ago #129517
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Ask for a quote
If I enable the catalogue mode, all my products wont' be buyable. I don't want this. I want my products be buyable and I want to give the ability to the user, if he doesn' find a produt, to ask to me this product.
More over, even if I succeeded to activate "catalog mode" only for my product, I don't see how to activate the ask for a quotation...
For what I see a user hasn't the ability to ask for the product with some comments?
More over, even if I succeeded to activate "catalog mode" only for my product, I don't see how to activate the ask for a quotation...
For what I see a user hasn't the ability to ask for the product with some comments?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129535
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ask for a quote
Hi,
I still don't understand anything about your problem.
If the customer can't find the product, so where he will be use a form for asking for a quote ?
You can add a "contact button" on some products but, I am still thinking that your feature is not related to HikaShop regarding what you wrote.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
I still don't understand anything about your problem.
If the customer can't find the product, so where he will be use a form for asking for a quote ?
You can add a "contact button" on some products but, I am still thinking that your feature is not related to HikaShop regarding what you wrote.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds