- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot find how to upgrade to higher version
- heroaduhikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #145608
by heroaduhikashop
Cannot find how to upgrade to higher version was created by heroaduhikashop
HI Guys,
I click the button '* You can upgrade your version here.' from your HIKShop Essential page. I got the error message below,
Not Found
The requested URL /extensions/upgrade-my-version.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at v3.hikashop.com Port 80
Will you please advise how much I need to pay if I have purchased HIKaShop Essential previously and plan to upgrade to Business version? DO I just pay the difference?
(2) If I upgrade to business version, all the setting in lower version will remain unchanged or I have to set everything again?
Please advise,
thanks,
jon
I click the button '* You can upgrade your version here.' from your HIKShop Essential page. I got the error message below,
Not Found
The requested URL /extensions/upgrade-my-version.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at v3.hikashop.com Port 80
Will you please advise how much I need to pay if I have purchased HIKaShop Essential previously and plan to upgrade to Business version? DO I just pay the difference?
(2) If I upgrade to business version, all the setting in lower version will remain unchanged or I have to set everything again?
Please advise,
thanks,
jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145647
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot find how to upgrade to higher version
Hi,
1. Reading that documentation will probably help you.
2. If you want to upgrade to the business version you should do it through this page .
1. Reading that documentation will probably help you.
2. If you want to upgrade to the business version you should do it through this page .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds