- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
11 years 7 months ago #191641
by ee61ts
Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed was created by ee61ts
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi Hikashop Team,
I am using Hikashop Business version and HikaMarket Front-Edition. I am having difficulties with the front-end order editing. When I change the status on the screen and save it, it does not actually change the status and it returns with the original status.
If it is possible, could you help me with this, please?
I found a post that had similar problem and it was 2 years ago. www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...r-status-change.html . I have also checked 'show_general' file and it is already updated as suggested in the post.
I would be very grateful for your help.
Best regards,
ee61ts
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi Hikashop Team,
I am using Hikashop Business version and HikaMarket Front-Edition. I am having difficulties with the front-end order editing. When I change the status on the screen and save it, it does not actually change the status and it returns with the original status.
If it is possible, could you help me with this, please?
I found a post that had similar problem and it was 2 years ago. www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...r-status-change.html . I have also checked 'show_general' file and it is already updated as suggested in the post.
I would be very grateful for your help.
Best regards,
ee61ts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191642
by ee61ts
Replied by ee61ts on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
To add on on my previous post. I can however save change to other fields, e,g, address (it works fine).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191659
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi,
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to see the issue directly ?
The modifications in the other thread are 2 years old and most of them already are in HikaMarket 1.6.0
So it will also be interesting to know if you have some view overrides for HikaMarket "ordermarket" views.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to see the issue directly ?
The modifications in the other thread are 2 years old and most of them already are in HikaMarket 1.6.0
So it will also be interesting to know if you have some view overrides for HikaMarket "ordermarket" views.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191665
by ee61ts
Replied by ee61ts on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi Jerome,
As the site contains our client's information, it is difficult to give you the access to the site.
However, I took the screenshots (please see 3 attached jpeg files) of what actually happened.
- The first one, screenshot_01.jpg, shows the order that I would like to edit. You can see it in the 'Main Information' box.
- The second one, screenshot_02.jpg, shows the order status was edited from 'created' to 'confirmed'. Then. click 'save'. The green tick icon.
- The thrid one, screenshot_03.jpg, shows what happened after I clicked 'save'. The 'Main Information' box disappeared (not sure whether it collapsed). If you check at the order history, then you can see that it is still 'created'. It did not change to 'confirmed' as intended.
I am actually using HikaShop Business with HikaMarket Front-Editing
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Tarapong
As the site contains our client's information, it is difficult to give you the access to the site.
However, I took the screenshots (please see 3 attached jpeg files) of what actually happened.
- The first one, screenshot_01.jpg, shows the order that I would like to edit. You can see it in the 'Main Information' box.
- The second one, screenshot_02.jpg, shows the order status was edited from 'created' to 'confirmed'. Then. click 'save'. The green tick icon.
- The thrid one, screenshot_03.jpg, shows what happened after I clicked 'save'. The 'Main Information' box disappeared (not sure whether it collapsed). If you check at the order history, then you can see that it is still 'created'. It did not change to 'confirmed' as intended.
I am actually using HikaShop Business with HikaMarket Front-Editing
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Tarapong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191682
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi,
The main problem is that I can't reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo websites.
So, the best for us to find a fix to your issue will be to test it directly in your website.
About the link or the (temporal) credentials, you can send us such private information using the "contact us" page.
Because, if we can't reproduce the issue otherwise than your website, it will be more than complicated to us to understand the problem ; and if I ask you to analyze the ajax content of the order modification, I don't think that you will know where to look exactly.
Regards,
The main problem is that I can't reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo websites.
So, the best for us to find a fix to your issue will be to test it directly in your website.
About the link or the (temporal) credentials, you can send us such private information using the "contact us" page.
Because, if we can't reproduce the issue otherwise than your website, it will be more than complicated to us to understand the problem ; and if I ask you to analyze the ajax content of the order modification, I don't think that you will know where to look exactly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191704
by ee61ts
Replied by ee61ts on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi Jerome,
Thank you very much for the reply.
For the access, which access level would be sufficient? 'Manager', 'Administrator' or 'Super User'?
I am looking forward hearing from you.
Best regards
Thank you very much for the reply.
For the access, which access level would be sufficient? 'Manager', 'Administrator' or 'Super User'?
I am looking forward hearing from you.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191756
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi,
An administrator should be enough ; I need to access to the front-end to analyze the content and be able to check the configuration in the backend.
Regards,
An administrator should be enough ; I need to access to the front-end to analyze the content and be able to check the configuration in the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191791
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
I updated HikaMarket in your website with a new version ; I have also update the downloadable package.
It was a missing function which was only defined in the multi-vendor package.
Regards,
PS : you can deactivate the account.
Thanks for the access.
I updated HikaMarket in your website with a new version ; I have also update the downloadable package.
It was a missing function which was only defined in the multi-vendor package.
Regards,
PS : you can deactivate the account.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191794
by ee61ts
Replied by ee61ts on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi Jerome,
Thank you very much for your help in fixing the problems. It is working now.
Can I ask you one more question, please? If I use the current release of HikaMarket Front-Edition with HikaShop Business for a new website, then will I be still facing the same issue? Or it will depends on some other factors?
Best regards
Thank you very much for your help in fixing the problems. It is working now.
Can I ask you one more question, please? If I use the current release of HikaMarket Front-Edition with HikaShop Business for a new website, then will I be still facing the same issue? Or it will depends on some other factors?
Best regards
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ee61ts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191795
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front Edition - Order Status cannot be changed
Hi,
Best will be to re-download HikaMarket in order to have the latest package with the fix.
Regards,
Best will be to re-download HikaMarket in order to have the latest package with the fix.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds