- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
update prices in frontend module
11 years 5 months ago #197626
by Kwid
update prices in frontend module was created by Kwid
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 3.5.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can't update prices in the frontend module. In the backend module we can change prices. Is it possible to update prices in the frontend module.
kind regards
KWid
I can't update prices in the frontend module. In the backend module we can change prices. Is it possible to update prices in the frontend module.
kind regards
KWid
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 3.5.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can't update prices in the frontend module. In the backend module we can change prices. Is it possible to update prices in the frontend module.
kind regards
KWid
I can't update prices in the frontend module. In the backend module we can change prices. Is it possible to update prices in the frontend module.
kind regards
KWid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197635
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic update prices in frontend module
Hi,
I just performed a test in our demo website and I was able to change the product price (demo / demo).
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikamarke...l/product/edit/cid-7
Would it be possible to have more details about your website in order to understand the issue ?
Do you have a specific template ; do you have some javascript errors in the page or a message when saving the product ?
Can we see your website to test the error directly ?
Regards,
I just performed a test in our demo website and I was able to change the product price (demo / demo).
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikamarke...l/product/edit/cid-7
Would it be possible to have more details about your website in order to understand the issue ?
Do you have a specific template ; do you have some javascript errors in the page or a message when saving the product ?
Can we see your website to test the error directly ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197673
by Kwid
Replied by Kwid on topic update prices in frontend module
This is the website we are talking about:
www.naturalpetfoodforever.be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197692
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic update prices in frontend module
Hi,
In your website I can see that your template is an "Artisteer" template and we got some issues with "Artisteer" and some "art-button" replacements.
Like these threads :
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ata-on-frontend.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...rket-won-t-save.html
Regarding the error you got, I'm afraid that you should be the same issue (having an access to your HikaMarket will help me to confirm that information).
Regards,
In your website I can see that your template is an "Artisteer" template and we got some issues with "Artisteer" and some "art-button" replacements.
Like these threads :
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ata-on-frontend.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...rket-won-t-save.html
Regarding the error you got, I'm afraid that you should be the same issue (having an access to your HikaMarket will help me to confirm that information).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds