- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Frontend access to orders
11 years 1 month ago #212288
by rcadmin
Frontend access to orders was created by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have installed Hikamarket so that our accounts person can have access to the orders from the front end. At present however only the site admin can see this listing.
I have created a group called Shop Managers and made the accounts person a member of this. I have also modified the HikaMarket Access to be as follows for this group.
After logging on, if the accounts person clicks on the orders link they get redirect to the homepage i.e. don't appear to have the correct permissions. If admin logs in, everything works fine.
I looked at access level under Hikashop but that did not seem to help me.
Where else do I set permissions?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have installed Hikamarket so that our accounts person can have access to the orders from the front end. At present however only the site admin can see this listing.
I have created a group called Shop Managers and made the accounts person a member of this. I have also modified the HikaMarket Access to be as follows for this group.
After logging on, if the accounts person clicks on the orders link they get redirect to the homepage i.e. don't appear to have the correct permissions. If admin logs in, everything works fine.
I looked at access level under Hikashop but that did not seem to help me.
Where else do I set permissions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212325
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Frontend access to orders
Hi,
Does the account you tested are listed as users for "your vendor" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...tml#tuto_your_vendor
The admins are automatically assigned to the main vendor ; for other users you have to add them in the interface.
Regards,
Does the account you tested are listed as users for "your vendor" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...tml#tuto_your_vendor
The admins are automatically assigned to the main vendor ; for other users you have to add them in the interface.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds