- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
No shipping method found
All is quite ready but during my test I have always the message: "No shipping method found"
See below.
I read the forum and tried everything from this list. ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq )
Everything seems good but this is still not working...
Can you help me?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you already followed each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ , can you show me how did you configured your shipping methods, and your products which are in your order when you are doing your tests ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just run four tests:
1- Check the address: The address is the correct one in the USA.
2- Add dimensions on a product to test (In my previous website I moved here the configuration was the same): Nothing changed
3- create a new product: no change.
4- test on another navigator: no change.
That means I have still the message at the top: "No shipping method found." and the website is not working....
What can I do?
I hope to read you soon (you have still access to the administration of the website).
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
So can you show me what is the shipping address that you are using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I run also a test now and it worked.
However 2 things remain:
1- the system is showing warnings at the top of the page (See below)
2- The message "no shipping method found" is still shown until the buyer is providing his address. That can be confusing. Is there a way to avoid this message at the beginning?
Thank you again. We are close to the solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
EDIT
2. My solution would be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Put the "Login" action through the first step
- Put all the other actions through the second step
PS: I already done it but you know how to revert this change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the warning codes, I will run a test in few minutes to see if they are still there but to change the code was unsuccessful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you very much for your support!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.