- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
13 years 3 days ago #125435
by gamopo
Hikamarket&Styles is not showing. was created by gamopo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.phone2call.com
-- HikaShop Starter version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x (don't remenber)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying of to show my Hikamarket & Styles but don't show up. I had revised these articles and followed their instructions, without successes:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79803-in...t-show-up.html#97048 ( ¿ How did you Nicholas for: " check the template's CSS-compression and to uncheck the template's Java-Script-compression "?, I was seeking without successes).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
My template is yootheme, I did a menu "Store", associated it at an article and the article associated it at a Module mod_hikashop, click in "Hikashop options and I did changes, but without successes.
I don't understand that is happening, can you help you?
-- HikaShop Starter version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x (don't remenber)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying of to show my Hikamarket & Styles but don't show up. I had revised these articles and followed their instructions, without successes:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79803-in...t-show-up.html#97048 ( ¿ How did you Nicholas for: " check the template's CSS-compression and to uncheck the template's Java-Script-compression "?, I was seeking without successes).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
My template is yootheme, I did a menu "Store", associated it at an article and the article associated it at a Module mod_hikashop, click in "Hikashop options and I did changes, but without successes.
I don't understand that is happening, can you help you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125443
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
Hi,
Styles are for HikaShop and there aren't fully compatible with HikaMarket.
We are currently working on new styles which will resolve this issue, even if the styling in HikaMarket is small. But when we created first styles, HikaMarket didn't exist.
The styles are fully compatible with HikaShop, what your customer can see (but not for the HikaMarket parts, for vendors).
For I understand your right want to put the styles on the HikaShop part. Can you confirm that ?
Do you have a direct link to a page where you want the style but there isn't ?
Thanks
Styles are for HikaShop and there aren't fully compatible with HikaMarket.
We are currently working on new styles which will resolve this issue, even if the styling in HikaMarket is small. But when we created first styles, HikaMarket didn't exist.
The styles are fully compatible with HikaShop, what your customer can see (but not for the HikaMarket parts, for vendors).
For I understand your right want to put the styles on the HikaShop part. Can you confirm that ?
Do you have a direct link to a page where you want the style but there isn't ?
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125447
by gamopo
Replied by gamopo on topic Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
Recently I bought a solution Hikamarket multivendor and your styles (
www.hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
). I install the app from backend but I don't see nothing (extension>extension manager>install tab>upload package file and the styles followed the instructions there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
). What do I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
Hi,
Do you have right installed HikaShop (starter, essential or business) before ?
Without HikaShop, HikaMarket can't work properly (the install stopped and display a warning message).
For styles, you can upload the files in the " media/com_hikashop/css " folder if HikaShop is installed before.
Regards,
Do you have right installed HikaShop (starter, essential or business) before ?
Without HikaShop, HikaMarket can't work properly (the install stopped and display a warning message).
For styles, you can upload the files in the " media/com_hikashop/css " folder if HikaShop is installed before.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125453
by gamopo
Replied by gamopo on topic Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
see first post
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.phone2call.com
-- HikaShop Starter version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x (don't remenber)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
" Do you have right installed HikaShop (starter, essential or business) before ? "
Yes
"display a warning message"
there is no error shown.
Can I send an private message, have you Skype profile?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.phone2call.com
-- HikaShop Starter version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x (don't remenber)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
" Do you have right installed HikaShop (starter, essential or business) before ? "
Yes
"display a warning message"
there is no error shown.
Can I send an private message, have you Skype profile?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125456
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket&Styles is not showing.
Hi,
Sorry for the stupid question. I had some troubles to understand what is exactly the problem.
For what I see in the page I checked, the blue style is installed and used.
So the style is right configured and right included.
Can you describe me what the problem ? What are you expecting that you don't see ?
Regards,
Sorry for the stupid question. I had some troubles to understand what is exactly the problem.
For what I see in the page I checked, the blue style is installed and used.
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_default.css?v=221" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/com_hikashop/css/style_blue.css?v=221" type="text/css" />
Can you describe me what the problem ? What are you expecting that you don't see ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds