- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Representation not like the style
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #138048
by cryptoxyz
Representation not like the style was created by cryptoxyz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
unser-tischler.de/kategorieuebersicht/pr...-flughafenbefeuerung
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312211830
-- Joomla version -- : 3,2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I want the picture on the left and the right for details and I can not find the spot that this representation prevents who can help me?
Solution:
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312211830
-- Joomla version -- : 3,2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I want the picture on the left and the right for details and I can not find the spot that this representation prevents who can help me?
Solution:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by cryptoxyz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Representation not like the style
I can see that you already found a solution (at least it's already displaying like you want on your link) by adding a custom line of CSS in your template which is of course a solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds