- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal - Cancel or Return to shop
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152031
by kmedri
PayPal - Cancel or Return to shop was created by kmedri
Hi.
(Could you please move to the right Category Checkout - Many Thanks)
I may be missing something here, if some one places an order, and pays with paypal and they either cancel or returns to the website without paying the order is created, the cart is emptied and they are sent back to the home page (my default empty cart redirect)
So how does a customer pay now? I cannot see anywhere to pull the products back into a cart to check out?
If I log in as the customer I see my order status is cancelled, so now if I want to pay for the goods via a different method or with PayPal how can I do it?
Many Thanks
(Could you please move to the right Category Checkout - Many Thanks)
I may be missing something here, if some one places an order, and pays with paypal and they either cancel or returns to the website without paying the order is created, the cart is emptied and they are sent back to the home page (my default empty cart redirect)
So how does a customer pay now? I cannot see anywhere to pull the products back into a cart to check out?
If I log in as the customer I see my order status is cancelled, so now if I want to pay for the goods via a different method or with PayPal how can I do it?
Many Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by kmedri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152095
by kmedri
Replied by kmedri on topic PayPal - Cancel or Return to shop
I just went through the process on your website and cancelled at PayPal screen, I see an order was generated and I was sent back to my cart with the goods still in there allowing me to try again if I wanted
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152051
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PayPal - Cancel or Return to shop
Hello,
You'll probably find your solution through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...me-order.html#132887
You'll probably find your solution through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...me-order.html#132887
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds