- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 4
Cannot Register after 2.3.1 update
12 years 3 months ago #159042
by mrooke
Cannot Register after 2.3.1 update was created by mrooke
Example of problem (hit register in upper right):
superiorsignal.com/register
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
After upgradng to Hika 2.3.1 customers have not been able to register on the site. Upon registration they get redirected to the homepage and no user is created in Joomla or Hikashop. I tested the native joomla registration and it is working normally. I have redirect joomla registration to Hika activated.
Thank you,
Matt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
After upgradng to Hika 2.3.1 customers have not been able to register on the site. Upon registration they get redirected to the homepage and no user is created in Joomla or Hikashop. I tested the native joomla registration and it is working normally. I have redirect joomla registration to Hika activated.
Thank you,
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159083
by banchini
Replied by banchini on topic Cannot Register after 2.3.1 update
i have the same problem....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159103
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot Register after 2.3.1 update
Hi,
That modification should solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868353-u...checkout.html#156651
That modification should solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868353-u...checkout.html#156651
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159214
by mrooke
Replied by mrooke on topic Cannot Register after 2.3.1 update
Thanks Nicolas, I made the changes and it works now
Matt
Matt
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by mrooke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds