- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
checkout not working
12 years 3 months ago #160118
by Mel
checkout not working was created by Mel
--www.inkdroparthaus.com
-- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.18
Just upgraded to latest HikaShop and now the checkout will not work properly. This is what happens: After adding to the cart, filling out the address hitting the next button it redirects to the home page. No error messages. I read in another post that it is a js issue. Not sure what to fix in the code so I made a screen shot for you to take a look and let me know what I need to change.
Thanks
-- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla! 2.5.18
Just upgraded to latest HikaShop and now the checkout will not work properly. This is what happens: After adding to the cart, filling out the address hitting the next button it redirects to the home page. No error messages. I read in another post that it is a js issue. Not sure what to fix in the code so I made a screen shot for you to take a look and let me know what I need to change.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160121
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic checkout not working
Hi,
Yes, you need to do that change:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868353-u...checkout.html#156651
Yes, you need to do that change:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868353-u...checkout.html#156651
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds