- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
descriptions of the product
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #172751
by SilvioTrisorio
descriptions of the product was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ilmioalbumdinozze.it
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning ,
I wish that in the order confirmation email to you there were also various descriptions of the product you ordered. E ' possible?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning ,
I wish that in the order confirmation email to you there were also various descriptions of the product you ordered. E ' possible?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172760
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic descriptions of the product
Hi,
You can edit the desired email via the menu System > Emails and add the product description thanks to the tag:
You can edit the desired email via the menu System > Emails and add the product description thanks to the tag:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 week ago #173184
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic descriptions of the product
Good evening ,
I tried but I think I've done something wrong ...
I enclose a picture and code.
Thanks .
I tried but I think I've done something wrong ...
I enclose a picture and code.
Thanks .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173193
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic descriptions of the product
Hi,
Sorry, Xavier forgot the half of the answer.
Please see this thread for a complete explanation :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/867176-a...mer-admin-email.html
Regards,
Sorry, Xavier forgot the half of the answer.
Please see this thread for a complete explanation :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/867176-a...mer-admin-email.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 days ago #173454
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic descriptions of the product
Good Morning,
I could not, I always get an error ... Would you be so kind as to add you?
I attach my files.
Sorry and thanks.
I could not, I always get an error ... Would you be so kind as to add you?
I attach my files.
Sorry and thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic descriptions of the product
Just use that tag:
{LINEVAR:product.product_description}
And it should directly work in your email template.
{LINEVAR:product.product_description}
And it should directly work in your email template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 days ago #173505
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic descriptions of the product
It does not work here is the result in the attached image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173539
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic descriptions of the product
Hi,
The code given by Nicolas should work, thanks to give us a screenshot of the edited code.
Do you have added the line near:
The code given by Nicolas should work, thanks to give us a screenshot of the edited code.
Do you have added the line near:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176991
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic descriptions of the product
Good evening,
sorry but I can not do it ... no matter how you put it sepmre see in the table.
I attach the files, there is someone so kind that I change this please.
Graze thousand
sorry but I can not do it ... no matter how you put it sepmre see in the table.
I attach the files, there is someone so kind that I change this please.
Graze thousand
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by SilvioTrisorio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177340
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic descriptions of the product
Hello,
I just tested the code that Nicolas gave you and it worked fine, you should then replace that line :
I just tested the code that Nicolas gave you and it worked fine, you should then replace that line :
By :{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION}
{LINEVAR:product.product_description}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds