- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
email notifications
- bmorrelltx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192256
by bmorrelltx
email notifications was created by bmorrelltx
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.astrofactors.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Help! some how my outgoing emails for confirmation of shipped products has been corrupted. A image of my website is going out instead of the normal content for notification of shipment! how do I fix this.??... Bruce
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Help! some how my outgoing emails for confirmation of shipped products has been corrupted. A image of my website is going out instead of the normal content for notification of shipment! how do I fix this.??... Bruce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192260
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email notifications
Hi,
Did you modify the emails in anyway ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the resulting email ?
Could you gie the HTML code of one of these emails ?
If you click on the "email" button of an order and send the email notification manually, is the resulting email correct or corrupt ?
Did you modify the emails in anyway ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the resulting email ?
Could you gie the HTML code of one of these emails ?
If you click on the "email" button of an order and send the email notification manually, is the resulting email correct or corrupt ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192360
by risse
Replied by risse on topic email notifications
Hi guys,
I have the same problem, after updating to Joomla 3.4.0.
No changes have been made to the emails in any way ...
It is actually the mobile version of the site witch is displayed (and it is fully functional).
You can actually still change the status of the order, but only if you go in to the order it self and then change the status in the section "Main Information".
Any help would be appreciated.
BR,
Joris
www.ijsbaanleuven.be
Hikashop Business
I have the same problem, after updating to Joomla 3.4.0.
No changes have been made to the emails in any way ...
It is actually the mobile version of the site witch is displayed (and it is fully functional).
You can actually still change the status of the order, but only if you go in to the order it self and then change the status in the section "Main Information".
Any help would be appreciated.
BR,
Joris
www.ijsbaanleuven.be
Hikashop Business
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by risse.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bmorrelltx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #192406
by bmorrelltx
Replied by bmorrelltx on topic email notifications
I provide more later. I believe it happened after updating to version 3.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bmorrelltx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #192454
by bmorrelltx
Replied by bmorrelltx on topic email notifications
Here is the jpg of the email message
I believe this all happened when I hit the update button for Joomla 3.4
I believe this all happened when I hit the update button for Joomla 3.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bmorrelltx
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #192458
by bmorrelltx
Replied by bmorrelltx on topic email notifications
Ok it looks like I fixed it following this thread.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...nfirming-orders.html
Thanks Bruce
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...nfirming-orders.html
Thanks Bruce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds