Check Out Only Working In Chrome :( Clients :(
11 years 3 months ago #205489
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Check Out Only Working In Chrome :( Clients :( was created by penyo311
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.scentsgourmet.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 267465 bytes) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1129
Safari, FireFox and IE checkout box does not populate, I even tried turning off using Ajax, it WORKS IN CHROME but no other browsers.
Also every time the menu Check Out button is pressed it redirects to:
scentsgourmet.com/liquid-scents/product/listing
Starts off scentsgourmet.com/checkout
and then it goes to scentsgourmet.com/liquid-scents/product/listing
I disable the liquid-scents menu and it redirects to another menu item
ONLY happening in Chrome, why is this happening? Why isn't the cart populating? I am sending whoever respond ASAP a PM with Login To my backend, back up has been created already. Thank you!
I have a party to showcase the website tomorrow and clients interested in taking their business's online and now I have to recommend what? HikaShop with problems? VirtueMart?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/index.php:11) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 267465 bytes) in /home/scentsgourmet/public_html/Scentsgourmet.com/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1129
Safari, FireFox and IE checkout box does not populate, I even tried turning off using Ajax, it WORKS IN CHROME but no other browsers.
Also every time the menu Check Out button is pressed it redirects to:
scentsgourmet.com/liquid-scents/product/listing
Starts off scentsgourmet.com/checkout
and then it goes to scentsgourmet.com/liquid-scents/product/listing
I disable the liquid-scents menu and it redirects to another menu item
ONLY happening in Chrome, why is this happening? Why isn't the cart populating? I am sending whoever respond ASAP a PM with Login To my backend, back up has been created already. Thank you!
I have a party to showcase the website tomorrow and clients interested in taking their business's online and now I have to recommend what? HikaShop with problems? VirtueMart?
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205490
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic Check Out Only Working In Chrome :( Clients :(
ALSO the social Icons are not spacing between Add to cart and the Social Icons.
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Check Out Only Working In Chrome :( Clients :(
Hi,
Please don't post several messages for the same questions. I'll answer you where you started your messages about these problems:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-stay-same-size.html
Please don't post several messages for the same questions. I'll answer you where you started your messages about these problems:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-stay-same-size.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds