Tax on order after 100% discount
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #207637
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Tax on order after 100% discount was created by williamstdd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
initiativeready.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I have set up a discount code to give 100% discount on a product, but it still calculates out and charges taxes. I have tried both configuration settings of apply discount before and after taxes and there is not difference. What am I missing?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I have set up a discount code to give 100% discount on a product, but it still calculates out and charges taxes. I have tried both configuration settings of apply discount before and after taxes and there is not difference. What am I missing?
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax on order after 100% discount
Hi,
The "apply discount" setting is only one piece of the puzzle.
You also have the "tax category" setting of your discount that you want to set to your tax category so that it takes it into consideration.
The "apply discount" setting is only one piece of the puzzle.
You also have the "tax category" setting of your discount that you want to set to your tax category so that it takes it into consideration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 2 months ago #207690
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Replied by williamstdd on topic Tax on order after 100% discount
Nicolas,
I am sorry, but I feel like I am groping for answers here. Your reply is of little help and quite condescending considering there are no settings in Tax Category that controls this that I can see. To give an answer that you know will no help at all. In fact it makes you look pretty foolish. You might spend a few more minutes on documentation and not give such criptique answers. This answer is of not help and, IMHO, quite sarcastic.
Is there any documentation written in clear and correct English that I can read?
Todd
I am sorry, but I feel like I am groping for answers here. Your reply is of little help and quite condescending considering there are no settings in Tax Category that controls this that I can see. To give an answer that you know will no help at all. In fact it makes you look pretty foolish. You might spend a few more minutes on documentation and not give such criptique answers. This answer is of not help and, IMHO, quite sarcastic.
Is there any documentation written in clear and correct English that I can read?
Todd
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207758
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax on order after 100% discount
Hi,
My reply was not meant to be condescending or sarcastic at all. I was just trying to point you at the solution.
The tax category setting can be found in the discount when you configure it.
Here is a screenshot:
take.ms/jeI4P
Also, if you click at the help button of that discount edition page, you'll see the documentation about that tax category option. You'll see that same documentation page on our website here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-discount-form.html
If you want more up to the point answers, and reduce the back and forth between us, I would recommend that follow the instructions that we provide when creating a new thread on the forum. Providing screenshots of what you configured would help a lot understand your issue. Here, a screenshot of the discount settings, of the tax settings of the configuration and of your taxes listing would allow us to instantly see if it is all setup properly and potentially try to reproduce the issue on our end. Providing an example of your tests with the amounts and the calculations would also have helped. Without that, we can only point out at the probable option that we think is not setup properly based on what you described.
My reply was not meant to be condescending or sarcastic at all. I was just trying to point you at the solution.
The tax category setting can be found in the discount when you configure it.
Here is a screenshot:
take.ms/jeI4P
Also, if you click at the help button of that discount edition page, you'll see the documentation about that tax category option. You'll see that same documentation page on our website here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-discount-form.html
If you want more up to the point answers, and reduce the back and forth between us, I would recommend that follow the instructions that we provide when creating a new thread on the forum. Providing screenshots of what you configured would help a lot understand your issue. Here, a screenshot of the discount settings, of the tax settings of the configuration and of your taxes listing would allow us to instantly see if it is all setup properly and potentially try to reproduce the issue on our end. Providing an example of your tests with the amounts and the calculations would also have helped. Without that, we can only point out at the probable option that we think is not setup properly based on what you described.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds