Skip to main content

Unable to upload any image to a product

More
10 years 10 months ago #220660 by gsr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unable to upload any image to a product.

Hello,
After some time off I kept building my e-commerce website, currently using HikaShop Starter to lay down the fundamentals. When I logged in the Administrator side I was prompted to update both Joomla and HikaShop and so I did.
However while adding an image to a product, there is no way I can upload it. Drag and Drop does not work, not even the upload button. I click but literally nothing happens. I thought it was an issue with my browser, so I tried with different ones. Safari, Chrome and Firefox all have the same issue, and I never had such an issue months ago when I first tried HikaShop, so it's definitely not an issue with my computer.

Any way I can solve it? It's really frustrating and it's a bad enough issue to prevent me from using your extension properly. If I can't get rid of this issue I'll find myself forced to rebuild everything using something else.

Thanks in advance,
Riccardo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220667 by Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum