Change order status in order list doesnt work
10 years 8 months ago #226463
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Change order status in order list doesnt work was created by wveencom
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vapeholland.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't are able to switch order status into the order list. I like to change it to shipped but when change it it will go back to confirm.
Dear Support,
I don't are able to switch order status into the order list. I like to change it to shipped but when change it it will go back to confirm.
When you open the order you can change it there.
How I can solve this?
Kind regards,
William
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't are able to switch order status into the order list. I like to change it to shipped but when change it it will go back to confirm.
Dear Support,
I don't are able to switch order status into the order list. I like to change it to shipped but when change it it will go back to confirm.
When you open the order you can change it there.
How I can solve this?
Kind regards,
William
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226464
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-3-4-4.html#214269
Please read the "edit" part.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-3-4-4.html#214269
Please read the "edit" part.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226600
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Replied by wveencom on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Dear Jerome,
Thanks for reply, I have chekt but it doesn't help.
To
No effect
Also done this:
Also no effect.
See video i maked: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGnwf_lO1D8
Hope you have a solution
It is appeared after 2.60 to 2.6.1
Kind regards,
William
Thanks for reply, I have chekt but it doesn't help.
Code:
$script[] = " modalBody.prepend('" . trim($iframeHtml) . "');";
To
Code:
$script[] = " modalBody.prepend('" . str_replace("'", "\'", trim($iframeHtml)) . "');";
No effect
Also done this:
Code:
if (isset($params['title']))
{
- $iframeAttributes['name'] = $params['title'];
+ $iframeAttributes['name'] = addslashes($params['title']);
}
if (isset($params['height']))
Also no effect.
See video i maked: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGnwf_lO1D8
Hope you have a solution
It is appeared after 2.60 to 2.6.1
Kind regards,
William
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226602
by 3by400
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Replied by 3by400 on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Just upgraded from 2.3.3 to 2.6.1 (and on a test site from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1). I'm seeing this same issue on both sites now. (Joomla 3.4.
. Seems the 2.6.0 version was using a squeezebox modal window, but it is not finding that as an option in the 2.6.1 version.
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
The following user(s) said Thank You: wveencom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226603
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Replied by wveencom on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
And now the solution
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226601
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Hi,
Can you please read the edit part like I wrote in my previous message ?
You're not applying the right patch ; so for sure it won't fix the issue.
You can also read that page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Can you please read the edit part like I wrote in my previous message ?
You're not applying the right patch ; so for sure it won't fix the issue.
You can also read that page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226734
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Replied by wveencom on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Hey Jerome,
Thanks for your time.
You send to get the solution on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
I see a patch fix:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
I have done this already.
I go now to restart the server to check if this helps. I will let you know
Greetings William
Thanks for your time.
You send to get the solution on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
I see a patch fix:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
I have done this already.
I go now to restart the server to check if this helps. I will let you know
Greetings William
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226741
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Replied by wveencom on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
After reboot same problem
Code:
if (isset($params['title']))
{
- $iframeAttributes['name'] = $params['title'];
+ $iframeAttributes['name'] = addslashes($params['title']);
}
if (isset($params['height']))
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226736
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Hi,
As also explained in the article on HikaShop 2.6.1 ; we also now provide a new popup system called "vex".
You can use that popup system in order to fix issues with front-end and back-end popup.
Please be sure that you're using the latest HikaShop 2.6.1 package (that we updated during the week end for an hot fix).
Regards,
As also explained in the article on HikaShop 2.6.1 ; we also now provide a new popup system called "vex".
You can use that popup system in order to fix issues with front-end and back-end popup.
Please be sure that you're using the latest HikaShop 2.6.1 package (that we updated during the week end for an hot fix).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wveencom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226993
by wveencom
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Replied by wveencom on topic Change order status in order list doesnt work
Thanks for your answer.
After downloading Hikashop and again and instal over the other 26.1 installation it works.
Manny thanks!
Kind regards,
William
After downloading Hikashop and again and instal over the other 26.1 installation it works.
Manny thanks!
Kind regards,
William
Kind regards,
William van Veen
Wveen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226994
by 3by400
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Replied by 3by400 on topic Change order status in order list doesn't work
Confirming the patched 2.6.1. version did solve this problem for our client site also. Thanks.
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds