- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
Error with Hikashop Test environment
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235600
by bmm01
Error with Hikashop Test environment was created by bmm01
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 45.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid address: MWM Country Produce Pantry
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 hikashopController->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:77
8 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1601
9 checkoutController->step() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
10 checkoutController->after_confirm() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:351
11 hikashopOrderClass->save() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:1723
12 hikashopMailClass->sendMail() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:365
13 JMail->addReplyTo() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:507
14 JMail->add() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:442
15 call_user_func() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:278
16 PHPMailer->addReplyTo()
17 PHPMailer->addOrEnqueueAnAddress() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:832
I have created a Test environment to test Joomla 3.5.1 before upgrading my live site. I took a backup of the live site and put it in the /tst directory.
When I first tested the test site when I tried to select the Hikashop options it took me to the live site - I solved this by turning off SEF URLs.
But now when I try to complete Checkout I am getting an "Invalid Address" message.
I have changed the live_site URL in the configuration file to mysite.com/tst.
Is there another setting I have missed? I've done this before and never had this problem.
Thanks for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 45.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid address: MWM Country Produce Pantry
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 hikashopController->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:77
8 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1601
9 checkoutController->step() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
10 checkoutController->after_confirm() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:351
11 hikashopOrderClass->save() /home/count038/public_html/tst/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:1723
12 hikashopMailClass->sendMail() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:365
13 JMail->addReplyTo() /home/count038/public_html/tst/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:507
14 JMail->add() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:442
15 call_user_func() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:278
16 PHPMailer->addReplyTo()
17 PHPMailer->addOrEnqueueAnAddress() /home/count038/public_html/tst/libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:832
I have created a Test environment to test Joomla 3.5.1 before upgrading my live site. I took a backup of the live site and put it in the /tst directory.
When I first tested the test site when I tried to select the Hikashop options it took me to the live site - I solved this by turning off SEF URLs.
But now when I try to complete Checkout I am getting an "Invalid Address" message.
I have changed the live_site URL in the configuration file to mysite.com/tst.
Is there another setting I have missed? I've done this before and never had this problem.
Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bmm01.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235715
by becolson
Replied by becolson on topic Error with Hikashop Test environmnet
I am having the same issue. It happened right after I updated Joomla to 3.5.1. The error of "0 invalid address" happens when a user logins from the front end and in the admin. Researching on this error always bring be to HikaShop.
Since I cannot get past this error, how to I update HikaShop with the most current version?
Help - Website is unusable.
Code:
An error has occurred.
0 Invalid address:
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/index.php:51
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_login/login.php:22
8 LoginController->login() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 JApplicationAdministrator->login() /var/www/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_login/controller.php:58
10 JApplicationCms->login() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:327
11 JApplicationBase->triggerEvent() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:858
12 JEventDispatcher->trigger() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/application/base.php:106
13 JEvent->update() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
14 call_user_func_array() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:69
15 plgUserUserlogintracking->onUserLogin()
16 plgUserUserlogintracking->storeInDatabase() /var/www/html/joomla/plugins/user/userlogintracking/userlogintracking.php:133
17 plgUserUserlogintracking->sendMail() /var/www/html/joomla/plugins/user/userlogintracking/userlogintracking.php:87
18 JMail->addRecipient() /var/www/html/joomla/plugins/user/userlogintracking/userlogintracking.php:52
19 JMail->add() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:303
20 call_user_func() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php:285
21 PHPMailer->addAddress()
22 PHPMailer->addOrEnqueueAnAddress() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:797
Since I cannot get past this error, how to I update HikaShop with the most current version?
Help - Website is unusable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235636
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error with Hikashop Test environmnet
Hi,
Please use the latest version from our website, still the 2.6.2 version but with a hotfix for this issue.
Please use the latest version from our website, still the 2.6.2 version but with a hotfix for this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235758
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Error with Hikashop Test environmnet
Thanks Xavier - I downloaded the latest 2.6.2 version but I get the error:
JLIB_INSTALLER_ERROR_NOTFINDXMLSETUPFILE
I have tried com_hikashop_business_v2.6.2_2016-04-08_00-21-50.tar.gz and com_hikashop_business_v2.6.2_2016-04-08_00-31-34.zip
Thanks
JLIB_INSTALLER_ERROR_NOTFINDXMLSETUPFILE
I have tried com_hikashop_business_v2.6.2_2016-04-08_00-21-50.tar.gz and com_hikashop_business_v2.6.2_2016-04-08_00-31-34.zip
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error with Hikashop Test environmnet
Hi,
This sounds like a permission issue with your website preventing the Joomla installer from extracting the files of the install package.
To circumvent that, you can do an install via FTP, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Also, you can use the patch available here to fix the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
This sounds like a permission issue with your website preventing the Joomla installer from extracting the files of the install package.
To circumvent that, you can do an install via FTP, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Also, you can use the patch available here to fix the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236118
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Error with Hikashop Test environmnet
OK I downloaded the latest version (com_hikashop_business_v2.6.2_2016-04-10_02-35-46.tar.gz and was able to install successfully.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds