- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
warnin PHP
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #246896
by sicuralombardia
warnin PHP was created by sicuralombardia
Hello everyone checking error log of joomla I found someone know this error to say why and how to solve it .
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic warnin PHP
Hi,
What error message do you have ?
What error message do you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #247039
by sicuralombardia
Replied by sicuralombardia on topic warnin PHP
apparently no mistake , I saw the message in the error log joomla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #247040
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic warnin PHP
Hello,
We'll need the text of the error message to understand your issue and help you.
We'll need the text of the error message to understand your issue and help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #247094
by sicuralombardia
Replied by sicuralombardia on topic warnin PHP
hello, of course i'm sorry this is the text
PHP Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/sicur685/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 221
thanks
PHP Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/sicur685/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 221
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 1 month ago #247100
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic warnin PHP
Hello !
Ok and can you tell us how to reproduce that issue ? Did you face a bug ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Ok and can you tell us how to reproduce that issue ? Did you face a bug ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #247183
by sicuralombardia
Replied by sicuralombardia on topic warnin PHP
HELLO
apparently no bugs although I am checking all , should I buy the business version since it is in use and expired on a very short time subscription ,
ideas on how to solve?
Thank you
apparently no bugs although I am checking all , should I buy the business version since it is in use and expired on a very short time subscription ,
ideas on how to solve?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247187
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic warnin PHP
Hi,
I am sorry but we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #247326
by sicuralombardia
Replied by sicuralombardia on topic warnin PHP
Hello,
I ask Sorry for the previous message , I found the bug , during user registration upon confirmation receive the messages "Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
I ask Sorry for the previous message , I found the bug , during user registration upon confirmation receive the messages "Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic warnin PHP
Hi,
So it's a fatal error when registering. In that case, it probably comes from the change in the email sending of Joomla 3.5.1
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
So it's a fatal error when registering. In that case, it probably comes from the change in the email sending of Joomla 3.5.1
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sicuralombardia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #249163
by sicuralombardia
Replied by sicuralombardia on topic warnin PHP
the problem is not resolved , I'm suffering of severe losses , new buyers can not register if I do not solve the problem I will be forced to abandon the project Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago #249172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic warnin PHP
Hi,
So did you try the solution provided in the other subject I gave a link to ?
Can you try updating to HikaShop 2.6.4 by downloading from our website and installing it on yours ?
Can you look at the PHP error log of your web server for the exact fatal error message of that issue ?
So did you try the solution provided in the other subject I gave a link to ?
Can you try updating to HikaShop 2.6.4 by downloading from our website and installing it on yours ?
Can you look at the PHP error log of your web server for the exact fatal error message of that issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds