Can I update Joomla to 3.6.2?
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #247151
by Bingmedia
Can I update Joomla to 3.6.2? was created by Bingmedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
My site relies on Hikashop and Hikamarket, and runs on Joomla 3.5.1. Is it safe to update Joomla to 3.6.2? Will everything Hika still work? Or do I need to wait for an update?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
My site relies on Hikashop and Hikamarket, and runs on Joomla 3.5.1. Is it safe to update Joomla to 3.6.2? Will everything Hika still work? Or do I need to wait for an update?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Bingmedia. Reason: Corrected Joomla version from 3.6.2 (target) to 3.5.1 (current)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247152
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I update Joomla to 3.6.2?
Hi,
If you are currently using Joomla 3.5.1 ; please indicate that precise version number in the form.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...f-joomla.html#246173
Regards,
If you are currently using Joomla 3.5.1 ; please indicate that precise version number in the form.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...f-joomla.html#246173
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bingmedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247171
by Bingmedia
Replied by Bingmedia on topic Can I update Joomla to 3.6.2?
Thank you for pointing me to the right thread. I did search, but apparently I used the wrong words.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds