- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Error An element with the same alias already exists Error Saving
9 years 9 months ago #257953
by babaei
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
Error Saving
Hello
After updating my hikashop I can not save products with variants. (I dont have this problem with saving products with no variants).
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
Error Saving
Hello
After updating my hikashop I can not save products with variants. (I dont have this problem with saving products with no variants).
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257957
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error An element with the same alias already exists Error Saving
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-version-2-6-4.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ame-alias-error.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ias-already-exi.html
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-version-2-6-4.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ame-alias-error.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ias-already-exi.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds