- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 1
return url on Stripe plugin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
I have an issue with Stripe plugin, when I submit the payment, I go on page without any body content.
Here the page : www.netweb3d.com/mauritiusproducts/index...component&orderid=83
What is wrong ?
Thank's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This indicates an error on the page processing the payment notification from Stripe.
Turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of your Joomla configuration and try again.
It should then display an error message on that page which should help us tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I activated all the debug modes.
When I arrive on Stripe payment I have a popup message about Script : www.netweb3d.com/mauri…roducts/media/jui/js/jquery.js:208
And some warning messages (see attached file).
When I click on Submit, I get the same page almost empty, with some codes leaving.
I give you a testing user and password : "smaucci@gmail.com", "password".
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The OutOfBalanceWarning message comes from the Avalara plugin.
So you need to check with them but I don't think it's related to your issue.
The Strict Standard messages are not errors and are not linked to that issue.
The jQuery error seems to indicate a jQuery conflict. Installing and configuring the plugin jQuery Easy often helps in these cases.
But it's not sure that it will help.
What about the blank page ? Do you get anything on the blank page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First of all : Happy new year for all of you. And thank you for your help.
I installed JQuery Easy but it don't resolves anything. It creates another problems.
I always that page when I submit the payment :
php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=stripe&tmpl=component&orderid=105
It contains nothing but the module Sidepanel.
Is this related with notification payment ? or SSL ?
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's the payment notification page.
So it's not a blank page ? If you have modules on the side.
Could you do a screenshot of the page ?
Could you also check on the PHP error log of your web server ? You might have error messages there corresponding to the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have nothing else that the page
www.netweb3d.com/mauritiusproducts/index...omponent&orderid=113
that shows code of module Sidepanel (see attached file).
I have nothing in the PHP error log.
It's very strange.
You said it's related with notification. What can I do about that.
Thank's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then look at the payment log file under the Files section of the HikaShop configuration. It might contain information on the problem.
If not, then it should be in the PHP error log.
We need more information to understand the situation before we could say what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here are the hikashop report file report_933967685.log in directory "...media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/" and the error php file in directory .../logs/
I don't see anything interesting in those files.
Is the path " www.netweb3d.com/mauritiusproducts/index...omponent&orderid=113 " correct ?
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That doesn't help, unfortunately.
Then, let's try something else.
Please provide a backend and FTP access as well as a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We'll have a deeper look into it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
From what I can see it seems it could be linked to the Avatax plugin.
I unpublished the Avatax plugin, and then I didn't had an error on the page www.netweb3d.com/mauritiusproducts/index...omponent&orderid=113
But then, after enabling it back again, I didn't get the error either.
So I'm not sure.
Could you try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In fact, I unpublished the Avatax plugin and now it works.
It's strange because I haven't this issue with PAYPAL.
I'll see with Avatax team.
Thank's for your precious help.
I have now an issue with the language of the return url.
The field Return url isn't in Falang fields for the plugin STRIPE.
How can I specify the value in english to go on page "ikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration/user/cpanel" after payment ?
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, I would recommend to create one menu item of the type HikaShop user control panel for each language and link them between themselves.
Then, use the link of one of these menu items.
Joomla will automatically redirect to the link of the menu item for the language of the user thanks to that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We asked you information from your PHP error log in the topic you created.
Please do not duplicate your message for the same issue and provide the requested information so we can move forward.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/886777-5...checkout.html#277985
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.