- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
CSS issue on update to 3
9 years 6 months ago #266511
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hi,
I don't know if this is on purpose but I have white buttons on checkout.
"next" button until finished
near the end I have a "submit" button without function
"new" button on address select
on switcher for login an register the "login" and "register" button
Could not find a code reference in the css files for the following buttons, therefore they stay white
hikabtn_checkout_next
hikabtn_checkout_fields_submit
hikashop_checkout_address_new_button
hikabtn_checkout_login_register
hikabtn_checkout_login_form
I don't know if this is on purpose but I have white buttons on checkout.
"next" button until finished
near the end I have a "submit" button without function
"new" button on address select
on switcher for login an register the "login" and "register" button
Could not find a code reference in the css files for the following buttons, therefore they stay white
hikabtn_checkout_next
hikabtn_checkout_fields_submit
hikashop_checkout_address_new_button
hikabtn_checkout_login_register
hikabtn_checkout_login_form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266513
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
@Philip:
Sorry, won't work for me.
Sorry, won't work for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266534
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hi again,
it's frustrating when things work fine, and stop working the other moment without recognizable reason.
I attached a pic.
Suddenly there is a problem in checkout again, on mobiles.
it's frustrating when things work fine, and stop working the other moment without recognizable reason.
I attached a pic.
Suddenly there is a problem in checkout again, on mobiles.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266555
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hello,
Can you provide an Url link (and if needed user access to process checkout) in order to better understand what's going on, because in my mind you have the file hikashop.css in order to apply some Css order to these elements.
For your last message, it's impossible that things move without reason, maybe some settings in general Hikashop display options or maybe you disable bootstrap ?
Anyway, awaiting news from you.
Regards
Can you provide an Url link (and if needed user access to process checkout) in order to better understand what's going on, because in my mind you have the file hikashop.css in order to apply some Css order to these elements.
For your last message, it's impossible that things move without reason, maybe some settings in general Hikashop display options or maybe you disable bootstrap ?
Anyway, awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266891
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hi,
yes bootstrap is enabled.
Send you a message through contact form.
You can see what I meant when using css: car
Did some modifications in css: car_new
I have a problem, when viewing the product details. The add to cart button won't appear next to +/-. The only way to fix it worsley is when using flex or inline-flex as used in car_new css. (pic65)
I have a backup of the installation on my lokal devel server, but I always get the screen as in pic66 on checkout and I have no idea why.
yes bootstrap is enabled.
Send you a message through contact form.
You can see what I meant when using css: car
Did some modifications in css: car_new
I have a problem, when viewing the product details. The add to cart button won't appear next to +/-. The only way to fix it worsley is when using flex or inline-flex as used in car_new css. (pic65)
I have a backup of the installation on my lokal devel server, but I always get the screen as in pic66 on checkout and I have no idea why.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266970
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hi,
there is another issue I seem unable to resolve.
The text "fields with ...", I can move it with a negative "margin-left" more left, but the text still will exceed the mobile screen. I have tried differnt options on the text in form of "bock, break, ..." but I won't get the text to use a second line.
Can you pls help.
there is another issue I seem unable to resolve.
The text "fields with ...", I can move it with a negative "margin-left" more left, but the text still will exceed the mobile screen. I have tried differnt options on the text in form of "bock, break, ..." but I won't get the text to use a second line.
Can you pls help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #266913
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hello,
I just had a look on your website, and fist point, you have HikaShop.Css file and so, some Css on elements you spoke earlier.
But of course, maybe you have to add some Css order, but in your Car.css, see this tutorial to see how to proceed.
Plus, you can have some Css references, here in order to discover some Css order in order to help you.
You have to keep in mind, that HikaSHop have of course some Css In order to organize elements.
For the more specific point on the add to cart button (in product page) is on below, is just a choice.
Anyway, if you want have this button just beside +/- just add this Css code :
This one, is just an help I guess you have more to add, but of course this forum aim isn't to provide several line code, but we can guide you.
Regards
I just had a look on your website, and fist point, you have HikaShop.Css file and so, some Css on elements you spoke earlier.
But of course, maybe you have to add some Css order, but in your Car.css, see this tutorial to see how to proceed.
Plus, you can have some Css references, here in order to discover some Css order in order to help you.
You have to keep in mind, that HikaSHop have of course some Css In order to organize elements.
For the more specific point on the add to cart button (in product page) is on below, is just a choice.
Anyway, if you want have this button just beside +/- just add this Css code :
Code:
div#hikashop_product_Mshblck0235ita_page table {
display: inline;
}
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267190
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic CSS issue on update to 3
HI,
I still have issues when showing the cart items on checkout :
on Samsung devices: with Chrome and onboard browser (pic 69)
on Windows Phone: with IE - works fine with "surfy" f.e.
Pls advice.
I still have issues when showing the cart items on checkout :
on Samsung devices: with Chrome and onboard browser (pic 69)
on Windows Phone: with IE - works fine with "surfy" f.e.
Pls advice.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jim. Reason: sepperated topics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267191
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CSS issue on update to 3
Hello,
For elements which are not related to the current topic ; please create new topics.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
For elements which are not related to the current topic ; please create new topics.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds