- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Div Layout doen't work after update.
9 years 6 months ago #265303
by suhail
Div Layout doen't work after update. was created by suhail
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome,firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : div layout does not work after updat to new Hiksshop version
Hallo,
I have problem with the layout after update, it doesn't work as it should. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the div layout does not work anymore!
Regards,
Suhail
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome,firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : div layout does not work after updat to new Hiksshop version
Hallo,
I have problem with the layout after update, it doesn't work as it should. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the div layout does not work anymore!
Regards,
Suhail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265307
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-columns.html#260381
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-website.html#260428
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...puis-maj.html#261364
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-website.html#260428
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...puis-maj.html#261364
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265330
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
Hi Jerome,
the CSS solution works well. thank you.
as regards add to cart. all template I have been removed and the only one I'm standing it's the only one I use.
There is another solution? if yes please, otherwise I'm going to install clean joomla template plus HikaShop to see if it works.
Thanks,
Suhail
the CSS solution works well. thank you.
as regards add to cart. all template I have been removed and the only one I'm standing it's the only one I use.
There is another solution? if yes please, otherwise I'm going to install clean joomla template plus HikaShop to see if it works.
Thanks,
Suhail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean ? What is the problem with the add to cart ?
If you're talking about the message displaying in the popup after the add to cart on your website, that comes from your template. Just turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration and you won't see it and/or ask your template provider what to do.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean ? What is the problem with the add to cart ?
If you're talking about the message displaying in the popup after the add to cart on your website, that comes from your template. Just turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration and you won't see it and/or ask your template provider what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265344
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
Hi Nicolas,
if you had seen on the front page, the buttons are not on their places!
Thanks,
Suhail
if you had seen on the front page, the buttons are not on their places!
Thanks,
Suhail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265358
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
Hi,
I don't see any problem with the location of the buttons...
The buttons are at the correct place on the product page:
monosnap.com/file/YgeHk2E1AZGd9vb46biafqAsbpP4uU
And they are also at the correct place on the front page:
monosnap.com/file/ZGI568MBhrej4upcGKBmEi4HOAplgD
If you mean that the problem is that you only see one add to cart button on the listing, instead of one per product, that's just because you've configured the setting "Add to cart on listings" to "global" in the HikaShop configuration.
I don't see any problem with the location of the buttons...
The buttons are at the correct place on the product page:
monosnap.com/file/YgeHk2E1AZGd9vb46biafqAsbpP4uU
And they are also at the correct place on the front page:
monosnap.com/file/ZGI568MBhrej4upcGKBmEi4HOAplgD
If you mean that the problem is that you only see one add to cart button on the listing, instead of one per product, that's just because you've configured the setting "Add to cart on listings" to "global" in the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265367
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Div Layout doen't work after update.
Hi Nicolas,
I do not know how it's changed, because it is a buckup. it was the configuration.
Thanks,
Suhail
I do not know how it's changed, because it is a buckup. it was the configuration.
Thanks,
Suhail
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by suhail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds