- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How many domains can I use?
9 years 5 months ago #267867
by WolfBW
How many domains can I use? was created by WolfBW
Hi,
is the number of domains restricted for purchased versions of HikaShop?
Wolf
is the number of domains restricted for purchased versions of HikaShop?
Wolf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267868
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How many domains can I use?
Hello,
Yes ; as explained in the product pages (in the "usage" tab)
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html#usage
If you want to use HikaShop on an unlimited number of websites, we have a special "multi-sites" version of HikaShop :
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-201.html
Regards,
Yes ; as explained in the product pages (in the "usage" tab)
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html#usage
If you want to use HikaShop on an unlimited number of websites, we have a special "multi-sites" version of HikaShop :
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-201.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308140
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic How many domains can I use?
In the following page:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html#usage
It says:
1-year free HikaShop support for one website
1-year web cron service for one website
Does it mean that if I buy a license, I can install it on many domains, but only one website can get support and web cron service?
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html#usage
It says:
1-year free HikaShop support for one website
1-year web cron service for one website
Does it mean that if I buy a license, I can install it on many domains, but only one website can get support and web cron service?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How many domains can I use?
Hi,
That's correct.
That's correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds