- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Can't delete product picture
9 years 5 months ago #267947
by YESSIR
Can't delete product picture was created by YESSIR
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yessirmerchandise.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello,
I can't delete a uploaded picture or sort in backend after the last update. I like to remove one picture but if I click on the x it doesn't repsose.
What can I do to let this work?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello,
I can't delete a uploaded picture or sort in backend after the last update. I like to remove one picture but if I click on the x it doesn't repsose.
What can I do to let this work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267950
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't delete product picture
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds