- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Product on DB but can't see on site
9 years 5 months ago #267998
by Carolek
Product on DB but can't see on site was created by Carolek
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I try to add some product to my shop. I import the product to DB and they are there but can't see them on site. So I try to add them manually, and I have an error that product is already exist
"A product with the same code already exists
Error Saving"
Can't find it at all. Where is this product?
Also, I updated to the 3.0.1 version of hikashop and now the number of columns option seems to be gone but in configurations everything is good. So now I can see just one columns instead of 4 that is on default options.
Very strange...
Thank you for help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I try to add some product to my shop. I import the product to DB and they are there but can't see them on site. So I try to add them manually, and I have an error that product is already exist
"A product with the same code already exists
Error Saving"
Can't find it at all. Where is this product?
Also, I updated to the 3.0.1 version of hikashop and now the number of columns option seems to be gone but in configurations everything is good. So now I can see just one columns instead of 4 that is on default options.
Very strange...
Thank you for help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268006
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product on DB but can't see on site
Hello,
It looks like you have imported some data with "errors" and duplicate product code.
You have to edit these products and gave them a unique product code.
Please note that you can use a "mass action" in order to display specific fields and edit them dynamically (with: display the results)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Regards,
Please to not duplicate the product codes ; they must be unique.A product with the same code already exists
It looks like you have imported some data with "errors" and duplicate product code.
You have to edit these products and gave them a unique product code.
Please note that you can use a "mass action" in order to display specific fields and edit them dynamically (with: display the results)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268038
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Product on DB but can't see on site
Jerome,
Thank you for your answer. You wrote:
How can I edit products if I can't see them on backend?
And what about this:
Also, I updated to the 3.0.1 version of hikashop and now the number of columns option seems to be gone but in configurations everything is good. So now I can see just one columns instead of 4 that is on default options.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for your answer. You wrote:
"You have to edit these products and gave them a unique product code."
How can I edit products if I can't see them on backend?
And what about this:
Also, I updated to the 3.0.1 version of hikashop and now the number of columns option seems to be gone but in configurations everything is good. So now I can see just one columns instead of 4 that is on default options.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268079
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product on DB but can't see on site
Hello,
Can you see the products via a mass-action ?
Can you see the products in your database ?
If you see them, they should have a "product_id" ; can you edit them in your backend by specifying directly the product_id ? (edit a random product and change the "cid" parameter to target another product)
Regards,
Can you see the products via a mass-action ?
Can you see the products in your database ?
If you see them, they should have a "product_id" ; can you edit them in your backend by specifying directly the product_id ? (edit a random product and change the "cid" parameter to target another product)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carolek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds