- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Stripe plugin installed, published but not showing in Payment Methods
9 years 3 months ago #271818
by ozwest
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1.1
Hello
I just have installed the Stripe plugin, found it in the Joomla plugin section (because I initially did not see it under Payment Methods) and enabled it in the Joomla plugin section.
It still does not show in Hikashop Payment Methods.
Can you help please? Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1.1
Hello
I just have installed the Stripe plugin, found it in the Joomla plugin section (because I initially did not see it under Payment Methods) and enabled it in the Joomla plugin section.
It still does not show in Hikashop Payment Methods.
Can you help please? Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271837
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe plugin installed, published but not showing in Payment Methods
Hello
That Stripe plugin ?
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Did you click on the "new" button ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...st-sale.html#payment
Regards,
That Stripe plugin ?
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Did you click on the "new" button ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...st-sale.html#payment
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271930
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Stripe plugin installed, published but not showing in Payment Methods
I am deeply embarrassed, I did not use the NEW for some reason (my fault) I assumed that the plugin shows up when I enable it.
Thank you Jerome
Thank you Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds