- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Problem after update
9 years 2 months ago #273826
by moscavi
Problem after update was created by moscavi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.notteconvenienza.it/ecommerce1/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable [ Ember
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE FF CHROME etc
Hi all,
updated from versione 2.5 to 3.1.1
I lost my home page and product configuration as I updated
now I see the product in full page size and with problem on overlay of price and details.
How can I set to have back the look and feel of the original template as shown here: bambootheme.com/showcase/feb14/
in the BEST SELLERS
thanks
Vivaldo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable [ Ember
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE FF CHROME etc
Hi all,
updated from versione 2.5 to 3.1.1
I lost my home page and product configuration as I updated
now I see the product in full page size and with problem on overlay of price and details.
How can I set to have back the look and feel of the original template as shown here: bambootheme.com/showcase/feb14/
in the BEST SELLERS
thanks
Vivaldo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273846
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem after update
Hello,
These threads might help you
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
These threads might help you
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moscavi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds