- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #277937
by dancingkazzaf
Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1 was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
staging1.restorationuk.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
My Hikashop version is currently on 2.6.4 and I am trying to update to 3.2.0 by installing the latest version via Joomla Install but I keep receiving a component error.
I also I receive an error saying:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1"
How can I resolve this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
My Hikashop version is currently on 2.6.4 and I am trying to update to 3.2.0 by installing the latest version via Joomla Install but I keep receiving a component error.
I also I receive an error saying:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1"
How can I resolve this?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #277940
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 3 weeks ago #278253
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1
Thanks but non of that helps me. Turning on debug can't see any difference in the error message. In debug the Database Queries says it has found 6 duplicates. Not sure if this means anything.
Adding this :parent::__construct($message."\r\n".$query, $code, $previous);" to the executing.php file just creates a white blank page.
Adding this :parent::__construct($message."\r\n".$query, $code, $previous);" to the executing.php file just creates a white blank page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278255
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1
Hello,
Please follow the instructions in the latest post of the thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-version.html#278203
Regards,
So I suppose that you did not put the patch correctly since "neo191987" was able to apply it and get the full error message.Adding this :parent::__construct($message."\r\n".$query, $code, $previous);" to the executing.php file just creates a white blank page.
Please follow the instructions in the latest post of the thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-version.html#278203
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 3 weeks ago #278311
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Error updating to 3.2.0. Error in SQL Syntax Limit1
I am not sure what you mean by the patch but I have re downloaded the 3.2.0 version and it has installed fine.
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds