How to empty all conical url's with mass action
9 years 3 weeks ago #278534
by renem
How to empty all conical url's with mass action was created by renem
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
I'm trying to empty the conical URL's with mass action but got no luck.
For now on i get a 0 on every canonical URL i trie to clear.
What are the right setting for mass action to clear them all?
Regards René
I'm trying to empty the conical URL's with mass action but got no luck.
For now on i get a 0 on every canonical URL i trie to clear.
What are the right setting for mass action to clear them all?
Regards René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to empty all conical url's with mass action
Hi,
If you get 0 instead of nothing, it means that you must have selected "integer" instead of "string" for the type of the operation in your action.
If you get 0 instead of nothing, it means that you must have selected "integer" instead of "string" for the type of the operation in your action.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295745
by xatzopou
Replied by xatzopou on topic How to empty all conical url's with mass action
Hello,
I tried to update -using mass-actions- products canonical url's value to be equal to proionta/product's alias but i get wrong Canonical URLs.
I add an action (see attachment) "Update the values", select product_canonical = STRING to proionta/product.product_alias ( also experiment with proionta/product_alias or product_alias)
E.g. I have the
Product A with
Alias: product-a
and I want to auto update Canonical URL to: proionta/product-a
but the result for all of my products is proionta/product.product_alias
In the page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html I saw that you may use hikashop table's fields in your actions. What am I missing?
P.S. Hikashop ver HikaShop Business: 3.5.1
I tried to update -using mass-actions- products canonical url's value to be equal to proionta/product's alias but i get wrong Canonical URLs.
I add an action (see attachment) "Update the values", select product_canonical = STRING to proionta/product.product_alias ( also experiment with proionta/product_alias or product_alias)
E.g. I have the
Product A with
Alias: product-a
and I want to auto update Canonical URL to: proionta/product-a
but the result for all of my products is proionta/product.product_alias
In the page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html I saw that you may use hikashop table's fields in your actions. What am I missing?
P.S. Hikashop ver HikaShop Business: 3.5.1
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by xatzopou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295748
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to empty all conical url's with mass action
Hi,
The "string" type won't allow you to do any operation. So the string proionta/product.product_alias will be used "as is" as a canonical URL.
You need to change the type to "operation". Also, you need to change the text to be valid MySQL, like that:
concat('proionta/',product.product_alias)
The "string" type won't allow you to do any operation. So the string proionta/product.product_alias will be used "as is" as a canonical URL.
You need to change the type to "operation". Also, you need to change the text to be valid MySQL, like that:
concat('proionta/',product.product_alias)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295802
by xatzopou
Replied by xatzopou on topic How to empty all conical url's with mass action
Hello Nicolas,
It seems that type "operation" is not working.
I applied your suggestions but the result is concat('proionta/',product.product_alias) for all my products.
I also experimented with just " product.product_alias " and realized that type "operation" seems to work as "string" type.
The result of my second try and for all my products is product.product_alias.
Thank you for your reply.
Makis
It seems that type "operation" is not working.
I applied your suggestions but the result is concat('proionta/',product.product_alias) for all my products.
I also experimented with just " product.product_alias " and realized that type "operation" seems to work as "string" type.
The result of my second try and for all my products is product.product_alias.
Thank you for your reply.
Makis
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by xatzopou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to empty all conical url's with mass action
Hi,
I did a similar test on my end and it works fine:
monosnap.com/file/V46mT80R6yMJZTbmxYUQJTpQHyLss4
monosnap.com/file/lSDSHsgKhF8aBxtgIQEu9xrrdVnElM
The alias is correctly appended to the test/ in the canonical URL field when I click on the "process" button of the mass action.
So I can only think that you didn't do your test with the "operation" type selected. Your result looks as if you were using "string" instead. Can you please double check ?
I did a similar test on my end and it works fine:
monosnap.com/file/V46mT80R6yMJZTbmxYUQJTpQHyLss4
monosnap.com/file/lSDSHsgKhF8aBxtgIQEu9xrrdVnElM
The alias is correctly appended to the test/ in the canonical URL field when I click on the "process" button of the mass action.
So I can only think that you didn't do your test with the "operation" type selected. Your result looks as if you were using "string" instead. Can you please double check ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: xatzopou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds