- Posts: 86255
- Thank you received: 14236
Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
8 years 9 months ago #284633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
Hi,
As my previous message implied, the patch was in the PDF invoice plugin. So just reinstalling the PDF invoice plugin with the new version from our website will add that patch.
As my previous message implied, the patch was in the PDF invoice plugin. So just reinstalling the PDF invoice plugin with the new version from our website will add that patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284639
by RitchieM
Replied by RitchieM on topic Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284643
by RitchieM
Replied by RitchieM on topic Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #284641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
Hi,
1. Sure, it's just that we didn't bother changing the default template we use for the XML file header.
I've changed it in the PDf invoice plugin package you can download on our website.
2. Ah yes, I had forgotten about that other error. I've added another patch for that in the PDf invoice plugin package you can download on our website.
1. Sure, it's just that we didn't bother changing the default template we use for the XML file header.
I've changed it in the PDf invoice plugin package you can download on our website.
2. Ah yes, I had forgotten about that other error. I've added another patch for that in the PDf invoice plugin package you can download on our website.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284726
by RitchieM
Replied by RitchieM on topic Trouble after installing the attache invoice plugin
Now its fine. Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards
Ritchie
Regards
Ritchie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds