- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Box to enter coupons not showing.
- briankreck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294368
by briankreck
Box to enter coupons not showing. was created by briankreck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mtbeautiful.co.nz/shop/cart
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Thanks in advance for your help.
We inherited a HikaShop powered website and our client wants to setup a coupon. After closer examination, it doesn't look like the Checkout Workflow is working properly. The screen looks pretty different than the documentation I found here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html . I will upload a screenshot of what we see. I have checked this on a Mac & PC, Chrome & Firefox.
What I have tried:
I have tried moving the small grey boxes around but they don't seem to be reflected on the checkout page.
I'm hoping someone may have seen this before and can point us towards the right direction or suggest some items to troubleshoot.
Thanks for your time!
- Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Thanks in advance for your help.
We inherited a HikaShop powered website and our client wants to setup a coupon. After closer examination, it doesn't look like the Checkout Workflow is working properly. The screen looks pretty different than the documentation I found here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html . I will upload a screenshot of what we see. I have checked this on a Mac & PC, Chrome & Firefox.
What I have tried:
I have tried moving the small grey boxes around but they don't seem to be reflected on the checkout page.
I'm hoping someone may have seen this before and can point us towards the right direction or suggest some items to troubleshoot.
Thanks for your time!
- Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294402
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Box to enter coupons not showing.
Hello,
I just have a look on your website, and I wonder if you haven't solve your issue because for me everything seems consistent with your configuration :
Note, that on your screenshot I see that you use the legacy checkout, that's why that don't match with our documentation.
You can switch this in your Main HikaShop Configuration, then Advanced tab and Legacy settings.
Regards
I just have a look on your website, and I wonder if you haven't solve your issue because for me everything seems consistent with your configuration :
Note, that on your screenshot I see that you use the legacy checkout, that's why that don't match with our documentation.
You can switch this in your Main HikaShop Configuration, then Advanced tab and Legacy settings.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- briankreck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #294431
by briankreck
Replied by briankreck on topic Box to enter coupons not showing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
I had not noticed the change until returning to the page today. I am 99% sure that the change was not immediate... in fact I was wondering if the checkout workflow was working at all. There must be a delay of some sort? Perhaps some sort of caching?
Thanks so much for the note regarding the Legacy Settings! Very helpful.
Thanks again!
- Brian
I had not noticed the change until returning to the page today. I am 99% sure that the change was not immediate... in fact I was wondering if the checkout workflow was working at all. There must be a delay of some sort? Perhaps some sort of caching?
Thanks so much for the note regarding the Legacy Settings! Very helpful.
Thanks again!
- Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds