- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
Mass Actions and order status
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294644
by dvddvd
Mass Actions and order status was created by dvddvd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
Hello,
I have created a new orer status "Preinscripcion" to perform a trigger in mass action and I have realized that I can not select it because it does not appear in the status change display within mass actions.
I have also noticed that there are other order status that do not appear.
Finally, in filters, also within mass actions, by selecting any of the existing states, selecting state in the drop-down, does not calculate well the results of the orders that are in the state, resulting in 0.
One more thing, when I make the change of state through mass actions and check the box to send notification, it sends the email change of state, as expected. But it could be changed by the email order creation template, which I do not use.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
Hello,
I have created a new orer status "Preinscripcion" to perform a trigger in mass action and I have realized that I can not select it because it does not appear in the status change display within mass actions.
I have also noticed that there are other order status that do not appear.
Finally, in filters, also within mass actions, by selecting any of the existing states, selecting state in the drop-down, does not calculate well the results of the orders that are in the state, resulting in 0.
One more thing, when I make the change of state through mass actions and check the box to send notification, it sends the email change of state, as expected. But it could be changed by the email order creation template, which I do not use.
Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by dvddvd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294652
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Actions and order status
Hi,
This will be fixed in the next version of HikaShop to be released next week. But that's not really a problem, you can use instead the "order column" filter and select "order_status" and manually enter the name of your order status (and similar with the update the values action).
This will be fixed in the next version of HikaShop to be released next week. But that's not really a problem, you can use instead the "order column" filter and select "order_status" and manually enter the name of your order status (and similar with the update the values action).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294686
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Mass Actions and order status
Thanks Nicolas,
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294687
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Mass Actions and order status
Thanks Nicolas,
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?
And is It easy change the template email? It send the order creation email template instead status notification order email template?
Thanks!!!!
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?
And is It easy change the template email? It send the order creation email template instead status notification order email template?
Thanks!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Actions and order status
Hi,
The custom order statuses will indeed be selectable in the action dropdown.
Regarding the email, that won't change. There is no valid reason to send another email than the "order status notification" email when the order status is changed.
If you need to customize that email based on the order status, then you want to customize the order status notification per order status:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463
The custom order statuses will indeed be selectable in the action dropdown.
Regarding the email, that won't change. There is no valid reason to send another email than the "order status notification" email when the order status is changed.
If you need to customize that email based on the order status, then you want to customize the order status notification per order status:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294868
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Mass Actions and order status
Hello Nicolás,
When installing the new version of hikashop, when selecting change of status in mass actions, now the drop-down is blank
When installing the new version of hikashop, when selecting change of status in mass actions, now the drop-down is blank
Attachment SCREEN1.jpg not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294869
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Actions and order status
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. There was something missing in the patch for that. I've added another patch to make it work proeprly.
Please download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it again on your website and you'll get the patch.
Thank you for your feedback. There was something missing in the patch for that. I've added another patch to make it work proeprly.
Please download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it again on your website and you'll get the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294888
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Mass Actions and order status
thanks Nicolas works perfectly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds