- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Registration and Checkout in Login page and missing create account
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #299493
by ChristopheMG
Remove Registration and Checkout in Login page and missing create account was created by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No create an account.
Hello,
When adding to cart a product (you can test with the provided URL):
1. There is no "create an account" in Login, how to add it please ?
2. I would like to remove Registration form and Checkout, I just would like to keep Login.
This topic is a mix of both old topics:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/872617-r...n-from-checkout.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-create-account.html
Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No create an account.
Hello,
When adding to cart a product (you can test with the provided URL):
1. There is no "create an account" in Login, how to add it please ?
2. I would like to remove Registration form and Checkout, I just would like to keep Login.
This topic is a mix of both old topics:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/872617-r...n-from-checkout.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-create-account.html
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 11 months ago #299497
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove Registration and Checkout in Login page and missing create account
Hello,
1. There's actually no "create an account" during the "login" step of the checkout workflow because you'll find a registration form just after the login.
2. You'll probably find information about what you want to achieve through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/889066-h...stration.html#263507
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
1. There's actually no "create an account" during the "login" step of the checkout workflow because you'll find a registration form just after the login.
2. You'll probably find information about what you want to achieve through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/889066-h...stration.html#263507
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #299758
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Remove Registration and Checkout in Login page and missing create account
Hello,
Sorry but I would like more details,
I checked the link and I tried to work on different files in View:
vendormarket > registration
checkout > sub_block_login_registration
user > registration
user > registration_bootstrap
To resume, the best would be to display only Login with create an account and no registration form, no checkout before the user is registered.
Or at least not the checkout yet ("Payment method ...")
But just the button: Continue shopping
Best regards,
Sorry but I would like more details,
I checked the link and I tried to work on different files in View:
vendormarket > registration
checkout > sub_block_login_registration
user > registration
user > registration_bootstrap
To resume, the best would be to display only Login with create an account and no registration form, no checkout before the user is registered.
Or at least not the checkout yet ("Payment method ...")
But just the button: Continue shopping
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #299791
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Remove Registration and Checkout in Login page and missing create account
Hello,
Ok I think I get your point, follow me step by step to get what you need :
- Enable the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" in Extensions => Plugins
- Second step, add in your required view(s) your Joomla link, something :
=> This code of code :
<a href="/YourWebsite/index.php/en/component/users/?view=registration&Itemid=101" target="_blank">
Create an account <span class="icon-arrow-right"></span>
</a>
- Hide with some Css the classical registration form, I advice to use css rather than simply remove from view in order to just keep aside your registration form.
Hope this will meet your needs.
Regards
Ok I think I get your point, follow me step by step to get what you need :
- Enable the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" in Extensions => Plugins
- Second step, add in your required view(s) your Joomla link, something :
=> This code of code :
<a href="/YourWebsite/index.php/en/component/users/?view=registration&Itemid=101" target="_blank">
Create an account <span class="icon-arrow-right"></span>
</a>
- Hide with some Css the classical registration form, I advice to use css rather than simply remove from view in order to just keep aside your registration form.
Hope this will meet your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopheMG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds