- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Extra buttons in the product list
7 years 9 months ago #302077
by josflachs
Extra buttons in the product list was created by josflachs
I want to sell software. for that I need to show 3 buttons in the product list: demo, documentation and add to cart. In the product listing I only have the add to cart button.
Is it possible to add the extra buttons to the product and to the product listing? And how do I do that?
Is it possible to add the extra buttons to the product and to the product listing? And how do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #302079
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Extra buttons in the product list
Hello,
Basically everything is possible, if you know how to use the www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...ield-form.htmlcustom field system .
More precisely in your specific case see my screenshot to better understand settings :
- Create some custom fields (product type) in order to have in each product setting page a new input to fill with your needed url link to the demo page and documentation or else.
You have to create 1 custom field for the Demo page and another for the Documentation
Later, you will be able to define if you want display it, in the product listing page (or not) in the Item Menu (Products options tab)
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Basically everything is possible, if you know how to use the www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...ield-form.htmlcustom field system .
More precisely in your specific case see my screenshot to better understand settings :
- Create some custom fields (product type) in order to have in each product setting page a new input to fill with your needed url link to the demo page and documentation or else.
You have to create 1 custom field for the Demo page and another for the Documentation
Later, you will be able to define if you want display it, in the product listing page (or not) in the Item Menu (Products options tab)
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302139
by josflachs
Replied by josflachs on topic Extra buttons in the product list
I read the docu you send me. Am I correct if I say this is possible, but in the paid version? I'm currently using the free version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302145
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Extra buttons in the product list
Hi,
Yes, this is only possible with HikaShop Essential or HikaShop Business. The Starter doesn't have that capability.
With the Starter you would have to add some custom code to the view files with view overrides:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Yes, this is only possible with HikaShop Essential or HikaShop Business. The Starter doesn't have that capability.
With the Starter you would have to add some custom code to the view files with view overrides:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds