- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Admin area is only displayed in English
7 years 8 months ago #302925
by reim95
Admin area is only displayed in English was created by reim95
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : iron
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can not change the language from English to German in the admin area.
What is the reason?
I can not change the language from English to German in the admin area.
What is the reason?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : iron
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can not change the language from English to German in the admin area.
What is the reason?
I can not change the language from English to German in the admin area.
What is the reason?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #302931
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the fact that the Hikashop "German" language file is missing, you'll just have to load it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages".
For more information : www.hikashop.com/download/languages
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Your issue is coming from the fact that the Hikashop "German" language file is missing, you'll just have to load it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages".
For more information : www.hikashop.com/download/languages
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302996
by reim95
Replied by reim95 on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have another question:
How can I not show the box on all products "Add to cart" and "Quantity"?
I also do not want the label field, how can I hide it?
because I would like to request the persons by mail.
I have another question:
How can I not show the box on all products "Add to cart" and "Quantity"?
I also do not want the label field, how can I hide it?
because I would like to request the persons by mail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303022
by reim95
Replied by reim95 on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
what do I have to adjust so that the picture can be magnified? At the moment I can not select the image below, so it will be displayed in the upper window.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
Hi,
What "box" are you talking about ?
And which label field are you talking about ? I don't understand what you mean.
Please provide more information on what you mean.
What "box" are you talking about ?
And which label field are you talking about ? I don't understand what you mean.
Please provide more information on what you mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
Hi,
There should be nothing to do, but maybe I don't understand exactly what you mean.
Could you provide a link to that page ?
There should be nothing to do, but maybe I don't understand exactly what you mean.
Could you provide a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303080
by reim95
Replied by reim95 on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
I'm sorry for my not so good english.
I want to disable the lower box "Description". So the name is only once. Safe Screen:
1. Designation
2. Name (this should not be displayed anymore)
My second problem is that in the live demo the pictures in the shop enlarge.
With me all stay rigid what is the reason?
www.spitz-teufelsdesign.com/index.php/fe...antel-mit-stehkragen
best regards
Manuel
I want to disable the lower box "Description". So the name is only once. Safe Screen:
1. Designation
2. Name (this should not be displayed anymore)
My second problem is that in the live demo the pictures in the shop enlarge.
With me all stay rigid what is the reason?
www.spitz-teufelsdesign.com/index.php/fe...antel-mit-stehkragen
best regards
Manuel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303093
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Admin area is only displayed in English
Hi,
1. That's something you should check with your template provider as the product page layout is customized by the template.
I guess, you could add such CSS to remove the bottom description:
.product-details-bottom{ display:none;}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. There is some custom javascript code added there which has an error. Apparently, this comes from a view override of your Joomla template. The best would be to check on that problem with your template provider.
What you can try is rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php via FTP in order to disable the view override on the image area and that might help but you might loose some of the styling added by the template.
1. That's something you should check with your template provider as the product page layout is customized by the template.
I guess, you could add such CSS to remove the bottom description:
.product-details-bottom{ display:none;}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2. There is some custom javascript code added there which has an error. Apparently, this comes from a view override of your Joomla template. The best would be to check on that problem with your template provider.
What you can try is rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php via FTP in order to disable the view override on the image area and that might help but you might loose some of the styling added by the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds