- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 10 months ago #313147
by PaulLenton
The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled was created by PaulLenton
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1364 Field 'rules' doesn't have a default value
Hi, I am just setting up a new site and trying to install Hikashop starter for the fist time on this site and at the end of the install I get this error The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled and when I go to configuration it tells me The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled I have tried extracting the zip file locally and just install the back folder but I get the same error. I have checked the folder permissions which are 0755 the same as all the other folders.
Any ideas.
Thanks
Paul Kemp
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1364 Field 'rules' doesn't have a default value
Hi, I am just setting up a new site and trying to install Hikashop starter for the fist time on this site and at the end of the install I get this error The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled and when I go to configuration it tells me The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled I have tried extracting the zip file locally and just install the back folder but I get the same error. I have checked the folder permissions which are 0755 the same as all the other folders.
Any ideas.
Thanks
Paul Kemp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313148
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
Hi,
Well, in the Joomla backend go to Extensions -> Plugins and search for the "HikaShop user synchronization plugin". Is it there? Is it enabled?
Well, in the Joomla backend go to Extensions -> Plugins and search for the "HikaShop user synchronization plugin". Is it there? Is it enabled?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #313151
by PaulLenton
Replied by PaulLenton on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
No the plugin isnt there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313158
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
Try to "discover" it with Joomla's system function of the same name.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...bled-fro.html#298385
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...bled-fro.html#298385
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313152
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
Hi,
Check the permissions of the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ (or plugins/system/ if it doesn't exist) and make sure that Joomla can write in it, like the other folders.
Then, install the HikaShop install package again and it will try to add the plugin again.
Check the permissions of the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ (or plugins/system/ if it doesn't exist) and make sure that Joomla can write in it, like the other folders.
Then, install the HikaShop install package again and it will try to add the plugin again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #313226
by PaulLenton
Replied by PaulLenton on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
Hi,
I have checked the permissions of the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ & plugins/system/ Set to 0755
I have tried the discover and doesnt find anything, tried installing again and get the same error 1364 Field 'rules' doesn't have a default value
checked for the plugin again and it still doesnt show.
Regards
Paul Kemp
I have checked the permissions of the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ & plugins/system/ Set to 0755
I have tried the discover and doesnt find anything, tried installing again and get the same error 1364 Field 'rules' doesn't have a default value
checked for the plugin again and it still doesnt show.
Regards
Paul Kemp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
So you do have the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ ?
And you have the files inside ?
If not, you can manually put them there. They are in administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_system_hikashopuser/.
Just copy them. Then, use discover to search for the plugin and install it.
Also, check that you do have it in the plugins manager. Just search for "sync" for the "folder" "system" to search for it.
It could be that it is disabled or that its access is not "public".
And you have the files inside ?
If not, you can manually put them there. They are in administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_system_hikashopuser/.
Just copy them. Then, use discover to search for the plugin and install it.
Also, check that you do have it in the plugins manager. Just search for "sync" for the "folder" "system" to search for it.
It could be that it is disabled or that its access is not "public".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaulLenton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #313273
by PaulLenton
Replied by PaulLenton on topic The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled
Yes I have the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ and I copied the files from administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_system_hikashopuser/ but discover didnt find them and I couldnt see them in plugin manager.
I duplicated the site on my local machine, installed hikashop, backedup the site and then restored it on the online site and it seems to be fine now so I guess it must have been to do with permissions somewhere.
Thanks for you help and hopefully it will be ok now.
Paul Kemp
I duplicated the site on my local machine, installed hikashop, backedup the site and then restored it on the online site and it seems to be fine now so I guess it must have been to do with permissions somewhere.
Thanks for you help and hopefully it will be ok now.
Paul Kemp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds