- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Loading a module inside Product description
- nousername
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #326230
by nousername
Loading a module inside Product description was created by nousername
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello,
I have set up a shop with Hikashop free version.
I want to load a module (a form with send button) inside the product description. I insert the module with the default module button in the default description editor. The module shows up on the site fine but it doesn´t function.
I tested the same module in a custom joomla module and it shows up and functions.
Please help me get the module to function in the product description.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello,
I have set up a shop with Hikashop free version.
I want to load a module (a form with send button) inside the product description. I insert the module with the default module button in the default description editor. The module shows up on the site fine but it doesn´t function.
I tested the same module in a custom joomla module and it shows up and functions.
Please help me get the module to function in the product description.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326231
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Loading a module inside Product description
Hi,
It doesn't work because, by default, the product description is placed inside an HTML form, and HTML doesn't allow you to have nested forms.
Same case and possible solutions as here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-description.html
If I were you, I'd go for the layout overrides and move the description outside the HTML form.
It doesn't work because, by default, the product description is placed inside an HTML form, and HTML doesn't allow you to have nested forms.
Same case and possible solutions as here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-description.html
If I were you, I'd go for the layout overrides and move the description outside the HTML form.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, nousername
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nousername
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 10 months ago #326357
by nousername
Replied by nousername on topic Loading a module inside Product description
Thank you! That worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds