Unable to add products
4 years 1 month ago #344471
by thefbi
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Unable to add products was created by thefbi
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
Hello,
I have a problem, when i want to add a prodcut, i have an error. See scrennshot.
Thanks to help.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
Hello,
I have a problem, when i want to add a prodcut, i have an error. See scrennshot.
Thanks to help.
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344473
by thefbi
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Replied by thefbi on topic Unable to add products
EDIT :
I have re installed the component, and it seem to be ok now... Strange
I have re installed the component, and it seem to be ok now... Strange
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 weeks ago #344549
by levelup
Life is the unique stage of our art. Everyone sings their own song and leaves the stage. The stage is always permanent. Blessed is that song that people remember.
Replied by levelup on topic Unable to add products
Hi
I have the same problem, but reinstalling the component did not fix it.
I have the same problem, but reinstalling the component did not fix it.
Life is the unique stage of our art. Everyone sings their own song and leaves the stage. The stage is always permanent. Blessed is that song that people remember.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 weeks ago #344550
by frascan
Replied by frascan on topic Unable to add products
Hello,
I also have the same problem when I add a new product or try to modify an old product.
The problem arose after upgrading from Joomla 4.1.5 to Joomla 4.2.2
HikaShop Starter: 4.6.1
Thanks for the
I also have the same problem when I add a new product or try to modify an old product.
The problem arose after upgrading from Joomla 4.1.5 to Joomla 4.2.2
HikaShop Starter: 4.6.1
Thanks for the
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
4 years 4 weeks ago #344552
by grafixpress
Replied by grafixpress on topic Unable to add products
- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Same here.
Probably after Joomla Update.
I can´t change my products,I get the same screen.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Same here.
Probably after Joomla Update.
I can´t change my products,I get the same screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 weeks ago #344555
by levelup
Life is the unique stage of our art. Everyone sings their own song and leaves the stage. The stage is always permanent. Blessed is that song that people remember.
Replied by levelup on topic Unable to add products
Life is the unique stage of our art. Everyone sings their own song and leaves the stage. The stage is always permanent. Blessed is that song that people remember.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 weeks ago #344556
by frascan
Replied by frascan on topic Unable to add products
Thanks!
I reinstalled Hikashop and the problem is solved.
I reinstalled Hikashop and the problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds