- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 5
Recaptcha gives error message
3 years 1 week ago #355397
by mlehr
Recaptcha gives error message was created by mlehr
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property hikaShopRecaptcha2::$params is deprecated in /home/customer/www/test.megiq.com/public_html/plugins/system/recaptcha2/recaptcha2.php on line 258
Even on error reporting set to default, Recaptcha gives error message.
How can I solve this?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property hikaShopRecaptcha2::$params is deprecated in /home/customer/www/test.megiq.com/public_html/plugins/system/recaptcha2/recaptcha2.php on line 258
Even on error reporting set to default, Recaptcha gives error message.
How can I solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355424
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Hello,
Can you active the Joomla debug mode and at the maximum level ?
Then reproduce your error message, and make a screenshot.
Provide us this screenshot and take good care to show every details in order to give us clues about your current issue.
Regards
Can you active the Joomla debug mode and at the maximum level ?
Then reproduce your error message, and make a screenshot.
Provide us this screenshot and take good care to show every details in order to give us clues about your current issue.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355429
by mlehr
Replied by mlehr on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Hi,
Thanks for that. I've published a new version of the ReCaptcha plugin. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you should not have the deprecated messages.
Thanks for that. I've published a new version of the ReCaptcha plugin. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you should not have the deprecated messages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355500
by mlehr
Replied by mlehr on topic Recaptcha gives error message
I installed again the recaptcha plugin (
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...captcha.html#install
) but I still get the same messages. See screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Hi,
We're not able to reproduce the messages on our end.
Could you provide the URL of the page and a FTP access so that we can check the situation there please ?
You can do so via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We're not able to reproduce the messages on our end.
Could you provide the URL of the page and a FTP access so that we can check the situation there please ?
You can do so via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355516
by mlehr
Replied by mlehr on topic Recaptcha gives error message
I just send you the access data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355522
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Hi,
Thank you for the accesses. I was able to find the problem and fix it. I've added the patch on our end too.
Thank you for the accesses. I was able to find the problem and fix it. I've added the patch on our end too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355531
by mlehr
Replied by mlehr on topic Recaptcha gives error message
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds