Skip to main content

Upgrade to Hikashop 5.0.4

More
2 years 4 months ago #360948 by danielle71
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.33

Hi,
I know I am using very old versions of Joomla and Hikashop.
I am working on upgrading the whole system to Hikashop Business 5.0.4 and Joomla 5.1.0

So far I managed to export/import all users, products and categories.

Is there any way to export the menus and orders into the new site?
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #360949 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Upgrade to Hikashop 5.0.4
Hi,

Usually, when you migrate a HikaShop from an old Joomla website to a new one, I recommend doing this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...joomla-4.html#342407
Doing it like this, you get all the users, addresses, orders, products, categories, discounts, taxes, settings, etc at once.
You're left with reconfiguring/migrating menu items, modules, Joomla articles and other extensions. There are many migration extensions for these on the JED. For example:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/migratio...port-a-export/vdata/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum