Skip to main content

Muli Images not Displaying in Light Box

More
13 years 1 month ago #121529 by LedIndoor
I am having trouble enabling the Light box to display multiple images on product pages. Can someone please help me enable the multi image Light box on my product pages?

-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ledindoor.com/index.php?option=com_hikas...t&Itemid=473&lang=en

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1

-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24

-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #121541 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Firstly can you tell me what you exactly want to do ? Following the ShadowBox Media Player tutorial will maybe do the job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #121545 by LedIndoor
If I could help me get the main product images on my product pages to look like the demo that would be perfect.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=83&lang=en

My product pages do not display product images in the light box.
www.ledindoor.com/index.php?option=com_h...t&Itemid=473&lang=en

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121556 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok but your main product image is correctly showing through a light-box like the demo website so can you show me some screenshots of the problem that you are having ?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #121684 by LedIndoor
I think I'm having a problem with the thumbnails not being resized on the main product page. I would like to have the Product pages with multi images look like your demo. Please see attached and let me know how I could go about fixing this? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #121693 by Mohamed Thelji
My bad, I just understood your question :).. I think that using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_small_image_div img { width: 45px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: LedIndoor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum