- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Prices with and without VAT
13 years 2 weeks ago #123344
by krstn
Prices with and without VAT was created by krstn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
splash.grafikfabrik.co.uk/index.php/mari...ategory/20-2gm20-yeu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
Hi,
I want to display prices both with and without VAT.
I found this thread www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/71687-pr...ith-without-vat.html
I do not see the option under System > Configuration > Display > General Display Options but I do see it under System > Configuration > Main > Taxes ...So I set it to 'display both'
I have also set the 'Show taxed prices' option to 'display both' on the content menu and content module options, where it was available.
However on my website I can only see the price with tax and NOT without tax.
see splash.grafikfabrik.co.uk/index.php/mari...nes/category/21-2gmf
Please advise on how I can correct this.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
Hi,
I want to display prices both with and without VAT.
I found this thread www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/71687-pr...ith-without-vat.html
I do not see the option under System > Configuration > Display > General Display Options but I do see it under System > Configuration > Main > Taxes ...So I set it to 'display both'
I have also set the 'Show taxed prices' option to 'display both' on the content menu and content module options, where it was available.
However on my website I can only see the price with tax and NOT without tax.
see splash.grafikfabrik.co.uk/index.php/mari...nes/category/21-2gmf
Please advise on how I can correct this.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 weeks ago #123359
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Prices with and without VAT
Hi,
I think that you should check the "Show taxed prices" option through your content module which have the ID number 200 ("HIkashop->Display->Content Modules->Your content module").
I think that you should check the "Show taxed prices" option through your content module which have the ID number 200 ("HIkashop->Display->Content Modules->Your content module").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124323
by krstn
Replied by krstn on topic Prices with and without VAT
Awesome!
Thanks a bunch.
Works fine now
Thanks a bunch.
Works fine now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds