Skip to main content

3D product photography

More
12 years 6 months ago #147023 by srajca
Hello I would like to add a product photography (3D rotation of a product) to the product page, together with other images. Any idea on how I can do this? I just bought the business and market comp., so I am still working my way around it.
At the moment I am looking at the listing_img.php file (not sure if that's the one) - but I can't get it to work. Is there a way to add an iframe or custom html, or custom html module as one of the images, and then I could add those files for the 3d.

I want to achieve something like this - gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition

Regards,

-- HikaShop version -- : the latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147043 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic 3D product photography
Hi,

If you want to change the way the image is displayed in the product page, you have to customize the view "product | show_block_img".
The view "product | listing_img" is used in product listings.

In the view, you can do everything you want. So you can add custom php and html, you can add an iframe or load a specific joomla module.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147411 by srajca
Replied by srajca on topic 3D product photography
Ok, that's a start, would it be possible to integrate iframe as one of the pictures, so that when you hover or click on a thumbnail it becomes the main image and when you hover over an iframe/module thumbnail that becomes the main image.
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147514 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic 3D product photography
Hi,

It will be difficult to add an iframe in the product images (in the HikaShop product configuration itself) but you can, thanks to custom fields and view override, do some modification to insert an iframe in the product image listing.
It requires some PHP/Development skills to do this kind of modification but it is possible with time and development.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147708 by srajca
Replied by srajca on topic 3D product photography
OK, since it is not a badly needed feature at the moment, I will wait and finish other things. If I get it working I'll post a solution here. Or if anybody else does it first, please post yours.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum