- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Co
- heroaduhikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #148820
by heroaduhikashop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FirrFox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Sir/Madam,
When I follow ' www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...first-test-sale.html ' to add a product and create a menu and display it on front-end. I see 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Component' in the page. How can I remove it? I do not want my customer to see it.
Please advise,
thanks,
Jon
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FirrFox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Sir/Madam,
When I follow ' www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...first-test-sale.html ' to add a product and create a menu and display it on front-end. I see 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Component' in the page. How can I remove it? I do not want my customer to see it.
Please advise,
thanks,
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148821
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to remove 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Co
Hi,
You have to disable the option "Show footer" in "Configuration > Display".
You have to disable the option "Show footer" in "Configuration > Display".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173289
by agosai
Replied by agosai on topic How to remove 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173296
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to remove 'HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Co
Hi,
1. www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html (second element).
2. The configuration is under "Components > HikaShop > Configuration" or under "System > Configuration" in your screenshot.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
The HikaShop configuration, where you configure HikaShop...
Regads,
1. www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html (second element).
2. The configuration is under "Components > HikaShop > Configuration" or under "System > Configuration" in your screenshot.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
The HikaShop configuration, where you configure HikaShop...
Regads,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds