- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
All price display in the category/product listing
12 years 1 month ago #168154
by sunilk
All price display in the category/product listing was created by sunilk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
Can I display all the prices in hikashop category/product listing page ?
I have changed according to this page instruction " www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...-listing.html#115786 " . Still have the same issue . only one price is displaying.
Please suggest .
Thanks
Sunil
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
Can I display all the prices in hikashop category/product listing page ?
I have changed according to this page instruction " www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...-listing.html#115786 " . Still have the same issue . only one price is displaying.
Please suggest .
Thanks
Sunil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic All price display in the category/product listing
Hi,
This thread modifications are for displaying the retail price on the products listing. Make sure that you apply the changes in the correct view file of your frontend template (and not another template) or you won't see any change.
If you want to display all the prices of the product, you want to edit your products listing module (id 336) via the menu Display>Content modules and change the "price display method" option to "all".
This thread modifications are for displaying the retail price on the products listing. Make sure that you apply the changes in the correct view file of your frontend template (and not another template) or you won't see any change.
If you want to display all the prices of the product, you want to edit your products listing module (id 336) via the menu Display>Content modules and change the "price display method" option to "all".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #170005
by sunilk
Replied by sunilk on topic All price display in the category/product listing
Hi
I have edited the products listing module - changed option "Price display method" to "All" but still all the prices not showing in this page .
I have edited the products listing module - changed option "Price display method" to "All" but still all the prices not showing in this page .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #170022
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic All price display in the category/product listing
Hello,
Can you tell me what kind of price do you want to display ? (discounted/taxed/... price ?).
Can you tell me what kind of price do you want to display ? (discounted/taxed/... price ?).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #170151
by sunilk
Replied by sunilk on topic All price display in the category/product listing
Hello ,
No I want to display all user prices in the product listing page.
For Example: I have 2 types of users #1-GSA and another is #2-Corporate .
Assigned different Price for Different users . I want to display All Prices (1-GSA user price,2- Corporate price and MSRP price )
I want to display like this-
But now displaying -
in the product listing page.
No I want to display all user prices in the product listing page.
For Example: I have 2 types of users #1-GSA and another is #2-Corporate .
Assigned different Price for Different users . I want to display All Prices (1-GSA user price,2- Corporate price and MSRP price )
I want to display like this-
But now displaying -
in the product listing page.
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by sunilk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic All price display in the category/product listing
Hi,
That will require that you modify the "listing_price" file of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views if you want to get the MSRP on the products listing:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...roducts-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/80670-ms...ategory-listing.html
That will require that you modify the "listing_price" file of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views if you want to get the MSRP on the products listing:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...roducts-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/80670-ms...ategory-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds