- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Two column registration page
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168928
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Two column registration page was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi Hika Support
I've searched the forum and found a lot of topics on customizing the checkout display - but please don't redirect me to this link: thttp://www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html#product_code
My problem is described in this thread: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...the-fold.html#141238
My only problem is that I don't know how to edit the registration or registration/bootstrap file with html code, so that I can get a two column registration page.
Attached file is a view of what my client wants the registration page to look like.
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi Hika Support
I've searched the forum and found a lot of topics on customizing the checkout display - but please don't redirect me to this link: thttp://www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html#product_code
My problem is described in this thread: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...the-fold.html#141238
My only problem is that I don't know how to edit the registration or registration/bootstrap file with html code, so that I can get a two column registration page.
Attached file is a view of what my client wants the registration page to look like.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168931
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Two column registration page
Hi,
Ok so I redirect you to this link:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You will have to add/edit the divs and manage the different bootstrap classes, like "span6", "span12", etc...
This is customizations, so not really supported on the forum
Ok so I redirect you to this link:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You will have to add/edit the divs and manage the different bootstrap classes, like "span6", "span12", etc...
This is customizations, so not really supported on the forum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #169465
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic Two column registration page
Hi Xavier
I tried everything - almost. Can you give me some pointers to which code I need to edit?
Best regards
Carsten
I tried everything - almost. Can you give me some pointers to which code I need to edit?
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169476
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Two column registration page
Hi,
Thanks to not duplicate post for the same question.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/870720-t...stration.html#169464
Regards,
Thanks to not duplicate post for the same question.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/870720-t...stration.html#169464
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169489
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic Two column registration page
I was trying to create a commercial job. Please advise how to create an advertisement.
Best regards
Carsten
Best regards
Carsten
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by kontakt@friesbureau.dk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two column registration page
Then please create a topic in the "commercial jobs" forum:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds